[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 868

jelizavettka:
10% per month (steady, with small drawdowns) is enough to be well off), even if it's not. More than 30% per month is a perversion)
well, essentially yes)

jelizavettka:
Probably the sum of 10 percent a month (stable, with small drawdowns) is more than enough to make money. More than 30% a month - this is a perversion.)

it's interesting)10% a month is cool) but it requires large initial funds of about 10,000 c.u.

they need large initial funds of about 10,000 euros a month... 1,000 euros a month is the best salary in our time, and it's a no-no way to trust a broker with that kind of money... everyone knows why)

If you trust a broker, you won't get that kind of money... everyone knows why. At least everything will be formalized there

And where to get so much money in case there is a leak... large sums are only for the rich) that's why 10 percent a month is almost no way for everyone)

Anyway got bored and decided to include Ilan, but in a special version, multi-hedge-lock-10 pairs

I will chop with Roman.)

start an hour ago, depo 10,000-demo.

i'll see before Kolya it's time to show how to chop: it's boring in the theme :D

7Konstantin7:

it's interesting)10% a month is cool) but it requires large initial funds of about 10,000 c.u.

they need large initial funds of about 10,000 euros a month... 1,000 euros a month is the best salary in our time, and it's a no-no way to trust a broker with that kind of money... everyone knows why)

If so, you need to do some digging at the Russian Fund, but it may take years... At least everything will be formalized there

and where to get so much money in case there is a leak... large sums are only for the rich) because 10 percent a month is almost no way for everyone)

Well.... there are modules linking the same exchange platform KVIC with Metatrader. Also, it's not a problem to switch to a fund, even from scratch. - But there the starting deposit is bigger.

And you can trust $10,000 without any problems to the same Dukas, and not to small soviet kitchens. 10%... a month... of which 5% is for reinvestment - that's great!

Moreover, you can find a lot of investors for such interest) - they are much higher than the bank ones.)

If you have a good system - I'll lend you 10,000. OK?

jelizavettka:

Well.... there are modules linking the same KVIC exchange platform with Metatrader. Besides, it's not a problem to switch to a fund, even from scratch. - But the initial deposit is bigger there.

And you can trust $10,000 without any problems to the same Dukas, and not to small soviet kitchens. 10%... a month... of which 5% is for reinvestment - that's great!

Moreover, you can find a lot of investors for such interest) - they are much higher than the bank ones.)

If you have a good system - I'll lend you 10,000. OK?

I have a good system and I'll give you 10,000 for it.

When I get good results I may talk to you about 10.000 and open an account) for now I am just testing and trying to use cents...

7Konstantin7:
<a href="/ru/44751/

Waiting for the trend... :-)

Haven't heard from Roman for a long time) Didn't you wait? :-)

7Konstantin7:
Haven't heard from Roman for a long time) didn't you wait? :-)
Maybe Kolyan has already... who knows)

jelizavettka:
Maybe Kolyan's already... who knows).

Uncle Kolya will make you all Kolita, you'll make you all Kolita.

nice ava by the way :D

7Konstantin7:

Uncle Kolya will make you all Kolita, you'll make you all Kolita :D

That's a cool ava by the way.

No. Here's the real call. -

Uncle Kolya!

7Konstantin7:

In short, I got bored and decided to include Ilan, but in a special version, multi-hedge-lock-10 pairs.

We'll chop with Roman.)

Started an hour ago, depo 10,000-demo.

I have already fallen asleep in the ring around the chess table and I have tried to get a good look at the deal.

Can you elaborate!!!

I have plans to write a "multi-hedge-lock", so far just a "hedge-lock" with manual trading:

Reason: