FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 812

The dollar has weakened)

Alexey:
And that's all at once at 1320
have a good trading day!))

Ishim:

look how my ruble prediction worked out! and you were banging on about 100 at the time )))))

Good for you.)

Lesorub:

It's quite possible:

Ilya, do not bullshit)

Useddd:
What do you mean, "the tape accelerated went buying"? You may say that it is an increase in trading activity, the analogy with forex-increased tick activity, forex tick volumes correlate with real volumes. The movement is predicted earlier than it would be without this activity. But the real volumes in futures give this information, while in forex this information is given by exotics. The difference is in all exotics, which is not available in full volume anywhere, in computing resources and calculation methods, nothing more. Basta

I was just thinking to myself, don't pay any attention)

A calculator and fifth-grade maths from parochial school is enough)

stranger:

A calculator and a fifth-grade maths knowledge from a parochial school are enough)

So what does that make????? Three-time city math Olympiad champion has no business being here? ???? =)

Myth63:
So what does that make????? Three times city math Olympiad champion has no business being here ???? =)

Nah, go have a smoke))

Honestly, I've never studied anything related to mathematics, I've opened books a couple of times in my life, I just knew it, the teachers were freaking out)))

stranger:
Nah, go have a smoke)
I'm going, smoke..... (- =))))))

stranger:

I was just thinking to myself, don't pay any attention)

I have a calculator and a knowledge of mathematics from the fifth grade of parochial school)

I need power in my version, that's why I separated the concept of using exotics and analysis of volume activity and price of futures.

At the same time the upper mathematics has nothing to do with it either, the volume of simple calculations in my variant is big.

stranger:

Honestly, I've never studied anything related to maths, I've opened a book or two my whole life, I just knew it, the teachers were freaking out)))

you think i did? =) although no, the university with its integrals, that's what I studied.

is this article in its youth?

Reason: