FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 737

Myth63:
maybe the problem is that you don't trade your predictions, as you've repeatedly said? that's why people think you're .....
well, that's very modest and superficial.)

Ishim:
Well start juggling screenshots (((( (I don't think we need to correspond with you, I've already voiced the trolls)

The truth hurts your eyes???

what screenshots are you talking about???? awwww

Myth63:
Maybe the problem is that you don't trade your forecasts, as you've repeatedly said? That 's why people think you're .....
i am currently pipping the eu when it is in a channel with the smallest lot - based on my predictions. i do not know what the people want, i am interested in talking to traders - fellow traders, so to speak. (in alps, 80% of scam traders and stubborn managers to the point of total loss like Artyomka(((()

Myth63:

The truth hurts your eyes???

I have everything open! (except for the little nuances). And your truth? Where is it? (where is the link) (I think except for the insult I will not see anything on the flood forum((((, and wanted a chapter of the theory to post.... why, to whom, to become a laughing stock)

Ishim:
I have everything open! (well, except for minor nuances). And your truth? where is it? (where is the link) (i think i will see nothing but insults in the flood forum((((, but i wanted a chapter of theory from.... why, to whom, to become a laughing stock)

and this link has been hanging for 2 months??? http://www. myfxbook.com/members/Myth63/weekchannel/1121362

remove the space (I won't tell you where, you'll figure it out... though... after the www. )

wild_hedgehog:
well that's very modest and superficial )
the details are a burden on your immature mind ((((

Myth63:
and this link has been up for two months??? http://www. myfxbook. com/members/Myth63/weekchannel/1121362
here's that crap! knowledgeable people write - a lot of graphs drawn! the service does not inspire confidence! (i don't really care, but you look, gather up a story for 3 years and they'll tell you bullshit - you'll lose time!)

Ishim:
This is about that crap! People who know it say - a lot of graphs are drawn! (I don't give a shit, but you get 3 years' worth of history and they tell you it's bullshit - time is wasted!)
you're a logjam...........

Ishim:
The pictures are mostly post-factum (except for the last pound - guessed correction), only yesterday someone worked on my screen - and there will be + even though small, but your stories that 2 years in restaurants at the expense of forex, and you come here and do not know where it goes, you do not even draw pips(((((- stories for kindergarten! (well, there is the option Adyn - they kicked him in the head near the pub - memory loss - just write it that way). And why are you getting personal - draw your forecast - show that you are not blah blah blah (as Myth calls you).

I used to post real time pictures almost every day, for the kamikaze intradayers, although I didn't really need them.

These are from yesterday.

And I said and will continue to say that only real PROTORGED volume is counted, not claimed volume. Whoever counts differently let them look at the dashes on the MT chart. MT by metaquotes was originally created as a scam, if you don't get it, I'm not a doctor)

I take it the pictures get in the way of suckers like you?

Myth63:
what a logjam you are...........
bookmarked - we'll be watching, can you show us the reference?
Reason: