Counsellors to whom. Lots of them and for free! - page 9

voltair >> :

OK, I get it, thanx! And my strategies, as I've already written, don't "qualify" for creator.

So you're flubbing off-topic then.

zfs писал(а) >>

Well then, you're flubbing off-topic then.

If you explained it to me and I understood, where is the logic (and not flooding) in this post of yours, explain? :)

voltair >> :

As Stanislavski used to say - "I don't believe it!"... :)

Imho, should give at least the same results and more convenience.

Yuri, could you send me a variant of the generator with sampling.

I would work with it.

There is no need to modify anything. To increase the number of sampling levels, you can, for example, set all input parameters beginning with d* to values from -2 to +2 in steps of 1 in the *.set file for optimisation. In other words, the greater the range of values and the smaller the step, the greater the number of levels will be.

voltair >> :

If you've explained it to me and I understand, where is the logic (and not the flooding) in this post of yours, explain? :)

>> well, you got your strategies, and this is about SSB strategies.

zfs писал(а) >>

Well, you have your own strategies, and here we are discussing SSB strategies.

Exactly, I have my strategies, and that's why I was asking about oscillators based on creator's strategies, i.e. SSB.

So... Wouldn't it be better to use my "kum"? :)

Reshetov писал(а) >>

You don't have to redo anything. ... ... ... you can set all input parameters beginning with d* to values from -2 to +2 in steps of 1. I.e. the bigger the range of values and the smaller the step, the more of these very levels you get.

OK, I see, I'll give it a try. >> Thank you!

voltair >> :

Exactly, I have my strategies, which is why I was asking about oscillators based on creator strategies, i.e. SSB.

So... Wouldn't it be better to use my "kum"? :)

Like you don't have an SSB strategy... Well, we'll do it for any strategy.

zfs писал(а) >>

As if you don't have an SSB strategy... Well, we'll do it for any strategy.

At the moment I only work with my own strategies. I'm only interested in the SSB ones. But this is absolutely no rebuke to SSB, I just want to do mine. I could generate SSB ones, of course. But actually, the question for me is not about specific strategies, but about principles, method of dividing oscillations into BUY and SELL. And any strategy convenient for you will do for demonstration here. I agree to everything. :)

voltair >> :

At the moment I only work with my own strategies. And SSB is "only" interested in SSB. But this is absolutely not a rebuke to SSB, I just want to do my own. I could generate SSB ones, of course. But actually, the question for me is not about specific strategies, but about principles, method of dividing oscillations into BUY and SELL. And any strategy convenient for you will do for demonstration here. I agree to everything. :)

Principle not mine, BUY is obtained by adding buy factors minus sell factors and vice versa. The factors are scored as 0,1,-1. All this is in the code, just open it and look. It can be concluded that oscillation values allow drawing conclusions about the reliability of the system studied. The system on the breakdown where the amount of red signals prevail on an uptrend is less reliable. So all you need to do is to run SSB4, select a strategy, download the latest version of the oscillator (lying here on the branch), and enter in the oscillator data strategy, where the factor <0 corresponds to 1, >0 - "-1", the lack of factor 0 and periods. Load the oscillator on the chart. Draw conclusions about the type of strategy. And apply it to visualize automatic trading or use it for manual trading. Do you have to be very clever to understand it?

zfs писал(а) >>

Do you really have to be very clever to understand that?

Thanks for the clarification, but that last one is unnecessary! Doesn't improve constructive

and doesn't promote communication. Do you really have to be too smart

to understand that? ;)

And on the merits - there are many simple and possibly effective methods,

but they take time to sort out. If someone can, in clear language, quickly

to clarify certain aspects, thereby saving us time, then kudos

kudos to them. But if not, we'll manage without it, of course.

The main thing is that it would help...

Reason: