FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 655

server:
He didn't claim anything. Why are you picking on him?
Am I picking on him? We were just talking.

senat999:

I will insert my 5 kopeck, for a 3.2% drawdown is not enough lot and s.l. and the problem will be solved

your performance is good as long as you keep it up and down. i don't know how to avoid it, i can't help but wonder what the outcome is.

Here's my trade for the new year 2015. In green I will mark the withdrawal of profits, in red the deposit of funds into the trading account. I suggest stranger show your trade. But if you have nothing to offer, why yell in every post.

P.S.

If you're playing the role of the buffoon. You might as well just say I'm the buffoon.

Speculator_:
Here is my trade for the new year 2015. In green I will mark the withdrawal of profits, in red the deposit of funds into the trading account. I suggest stranger show my trade. But if you have nothing to offer, why yell in every post.

P.S.

If you're playing the role of the buffoon. P.S. If you're gonna play the buffoon, you might as well just say I'm the buffoon.

why agro? if your strategy is profitable (and it is) - the initial question is for nothing, so from the boredom of the weekend. "You are going to change a profitable strategy to one that has not been proven personally? No, again - what's the point of asking, to make sure that the forecast is correct? you can draw the conclusion yourself by observing the forecasts. As for me, he's 99% right in forecasts. It just doesn't suit everyone. You say buy and don't give a damn about +100-200 pips, most of us will not wait for these pips, I certainly will.

i used to trade profit without telling anything. i don't want to tell anyone. when i got in trouble i'd show them anything))

everyone is different. everyone has their own prejudices, everyone has their own boundaries

The real reason for this is that the traders do not want to bribe them and do not even try to fool them.

If you're the profiteer I knew when I was a kid, I don't understand the message...

if you want to kill yourself, if you don't want to see something here, maybe you won't kill yourself...

at least no one owes anyone anything... :-))) even if they do not know how and do not trade at all ... :-)))

zoritch:

If you're the profiteer I knew when I was a kid, I don't understand the message...

if you want to kill yourself, if you don't want to see something here, maybe you won't kill yourself...

at least no one owes anyone anything... :-))) even if they do not know how and do not trade at all ... :-)))

Zhorik your wife is supporting you. Alas, you're deflated.

wild_hedgehog:

what's the point of agro? if your strategy is profitable (and it is) - the question is of no use from the start, just for the boredom of the day off. "No, again - and then the point of the question, to make sure that the forecast is correct? So by observing the forecasts you can draw a conclusion yourself. As for me, he's 99% right in forecasts. It just doesn't suit everyone. You say buy and don't give a damn about +100-200 pips, most of us will not wait for these pips, I certainly will.

i used to trade profit without telling anything. i don't want to tell anyone. when i got in trouble i'd show them anything))

everyone is different. everyone has their own prejudices, everyone has their own boundaries.

The real reason for this is that the traders do not want to bribe them and do not even try to fool them.

The issue is not about trade. It's just an old one.

wild_hedgehog:

The conclusion: you shouldn't write such Ps (I think so) and there's no point in daring him here either.

Who needs to dare him, he's just a bit of a pain in the ass.

Anyway, as I understand it, the youngsters run around the field, catch the dogs, then catch fleas on them, then these fleas bite them, then they run around the field again.

The process, however)))

I don't owe anyone anything, so have a smoke)

stranger:

Anyway, as I understand it, the youngsters run around the field, catch the dogs, then catch fleas on them, then these fleas bite them, then they run around the field again.

The process, however)))

I don't owe anyone anything, so have a smoke)

It's simpler than that.

Alexey:
It's much simpler than that.

My children, if I were younger and more wiry, I might not know what you want.

Smoke the bamboo. Actively)))

Reason: