[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 4

RomanS >> :

...have you tried it with 2000? Maybe the same problem will occur.... 50/50???

It's all written here and the advisor is there too...

We need some help from the pros!)) Otherwise we'll program it like this...!

Now I'm trying to test it with quotes from the Center for Histories (1999-2009)... My Expert Advisors have different results... I'm exhausted... I'm cleaning \tester\history and \history... quotes after tester.

ALex2008 >> :

We need some help from the pros!)) Otherwise we'll program so much...!

The pros don't see the point...

If you don't do it yourself, no one will do it for you. What's there to do... they won't even give you an idea :)

They're like, "The system's a drain.

I know it's flush. Otherwise I'd be sitting at home printing money

It's okay - we'll get through it!))

ALex2008 писал(а) >>
(Nothing - we'll get there!))

So the code isn't really important. You're going through a good school. Especially with your idea. I am doing my third Expert Advisor this week by the similar idea.

Vinin писал(а) >>

So the code isn't really important. You're going through a good school. Especially with your idea. I am doing my third Expert Advisor this week on the basis of a similar idea.

+1

How else can you get the necessary knowledge?

Vinin >> :

So the code isn't really important. You're going through a good school. Especially with your idea. I am doing my third Expert Advisor this week on the basis of a similar idea.

As I remember - the devil is in the details. Any great idea can be ruined by poor implementation.

I agree about the school. It's a pity, but all the mistakes feel much sharper here.

Look at you...

The pros are coming... not a word... :)

I understand about the school, but the school has teachers. Have you ever seen a school where the students teach themselves?

Vinin >> :

..You're going through a good school. Especially with your idea...

>> Thanks for the kind word.)

RomanS писал(а) >>

Look at you...

I understand about the school, but the school has teachers. Have you ever seen a school where students learn by themselves?

Only those who want to learn by themselves get a higher education! The rest only get "crusts". at best. :-)

RomanS >> :

Look at you...

I understand about the school, but the school has teachers. Have you ever seen a school where the students are taught by themselves?

Okay, uh... Just kidding...

>> I think I'm asking a very flooded question.

Reason: