Wave analysis - page 32

Damn it, I'm looking in here.

FOXXXi >> :
Economic cycles are economic cycles, and Elliott Waves are Elliott Waves - that is, there are no Elliott Waves in the markets, they are in the books.Growth all the time is impossible, there will always be a recession, but when it starts and how long it will last is anyone's guess - it means there is no clear-cut periodicity. forte928 is right about inflation. if the Dow is normalized, it will naturally be much lower.

Damn, how much longer can we do this?! Prove these statements about the exponent (it's not just you) and inflation. Prove it, not state your opinion.

Urain >> :

I don't claim it, but I think that if we remove the exponential growth we will see what forte928 is talking about.

This chart reminds me of the balance growth when testing a strategy when you attach an exponential MM to it.

There is refinancing in the economy and the curve does not look like a cycloid.

If you don't see it, don't even dream of it. And if you do, put it here for discussion.

HideYourRichess >> :

Damn it, I had to look in here.

Oh, for crying out loud! Prove these things you say about exponentials and inflation. Prove it, not state your opinion.

I don't think you have a problem with fifth grade maths. Find a graph of inflation for the dollar and then you can figure it out on your own, and don't be silly.

HideYourRichess >> :

If you don't see it, don't even dream of it. And if you do, you can bring it here for discussion.

Sorry but it's not my topic and I won't do it, moreover I don't have the Dow quotes for 28 years.

I was just making an assumption.

FOXXXi >> :

I don't think you have a problem with fifth grade maths. Find a graph of dollar inflation, then you can figure it out on your own, and don't be silly.

I think that writing on forums is no baggage to haul. Otherwise, why else would there be such a strong evidentiary basis for the volnoviks.

Once again, there is no evidence whatsoever. Just excuses and innuendo.

Urain >> :

Sorry but it's not my topic and I won't do it, especially since I don't have any Dow quotes for 28 years.

I was just making an assumption.

The quotes are on google, only a meg or so, days.

HideYourRichess >> :

I can't believe I came here.

Damn it, how many times?! Prove your statements about exponent (it's not just you) and inflation. Prove it, don't give me your opinion.

And why should anyone prove anything to you?

I personally think that this is how you express an idea on a forum,

Whoever wants to check it, checks it and posts the results (if he/she wants to, or he/she can).

In this way everyone who is interested moves the idea forward.

And you want to take the results and use them without doing anything.

Prove it to me and I will use the results of your work if you prove it is profitable,

so I'll do you a favor.

Urain писал(а) >>

I don't claim it, but I think that if we remove the exponential growth we will see what forte928 is talking about.

This chart reminds me of the balance growth when testing a strategy when you attach an exponential MM to it.

There is refinancing in the economy and the curve does not resemble a cycloid.

At least one person finally understands what a cyclonic wave should look like...

Urain >> :

And why should anyone prove anything to you?

I personally think that's what happens on the forum, you express an idea,

Those who want to test it check and lay out the results (if they want to, and they can).

So everyone who intends to test it moves the idea forward.

And you want to take ready-made results without doing anything and use them.

You prove it to me and I will use the results if you prove it is profitable,

so I'll do you a favor.

How do you perceive reality?

Let me explain. Much has already been said and shown here that it's all fiction and nonsense. Efforts have been made to show that none of what our opponents are telling us exists. Now it is the turn of the opponents to make an effort and mental effort. And what do we see instead, - again, empty talk and retelling other people's fantasies.

And this one, I highly doubt that I can ferret out and steal any of the results of the work of the Volunteers. How can you steal something that doesn't exist.

One example of the discrepancy between the value of the dollar and the commodity...The value of oil to the dollar divided by the value of gold to the dollar - the result will be the value of oil to gold - this is where you look for cycles, and confusing blank pieces of paper with the real price is simply not necessary...
Reason: