FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 634

Alexey:
He's about to start getting back at it.
is that a question or a statement? ( the concept of getting even is not acceptable to the market ) there are only two concepts, to make money or to lose money on unlucky positions.

stranger:

What could have been gaining at the bottom of the trading range for 4 days?

So why were the bai at the top of the trading range here (at the time) gaining?

Myth63:
is this a question or a statement? ( the concept of getting even is not acceptable to the market ) there are only two concepts, making money or losing money on unlucky positions.
If I understand his method correctly and he doesn't screw up. If I understand his method correctly, he won't screw up.

Bicus:

So why were the bai at the top of the trading range here (at the time) gaining?

that's the layout there:

Bicus:

So why was there a bai at the top of the trading range here (at the time)?

=)))) yeah, you don't watch the news at all. They clearly said japan was targeting inflation. and everyone was just waiting for official confirmation that the inflation rate was not sufficient.

Many people from 4 remember my bai at 78 and I was aiming for 122+- (but had to close early at 100. The investors squeezed.)

After that I just went back to the longs only.

Bicus:

So why were they gaining bai at the top of the trading range here (at the time)?

Bicus, how do I know why they were gaining bai?))) And it wasn't the top, I was posting screenshots of support levels at 52 -5220.

Alexey:
If I understand his method correctly and he doesn't screw up himself. He'll get his money's worth.
I got on 4 yesterday =) and what I saw there... you'll laugh =))) he said: I don't trade on my signals =)

Lesorub:

here's the deal:

Here's the layout)

stranger:

Here's a breakdown)

How about this? =)

stranger:

Here's a breakdown)

Reason: