where to go for a purchased robot that has lost its deposit - page 7

Nikolay Lobanov:
i downloaded *** i made all the settings on the robot's website and i tested it, it showed a complete loss of my deposit, i want to refund the money i spent on the robot where should i go ?

Leave a positive review of the site, others will look at it.

People are going out of their way to buy grails without thinking... then complain...

Gentlemen, it's your own fault, you have to think... And you took all the risks yourself.

Look for another grail, maybe it won't go down.

I bought it because it gave me great results during the test, but when I put it on the chart it completely lost my deposit.

Nikolay Lobanov:
I bought it because I just got a great result during the test, but when I put it on the chart I totally lost my deposit and now I'm trading by myself and with another EA and I will put a signal soon because my deposit has started to roll up

I would be looking forward to it, just don't go too fast)

Fast528:

look forward to it, but don't go too fast)

I will get like with the Expert Advisor, it was a boost, as soon as people signed up, immediately the deposit is lost :D

Aleksey Rodionov:
Otherwise it will turn out like with the advisor, there was a run-up, as soon as people signed up, immediately the deposit is lost:D

I think that the main thing is to help people, and they are wasting their time.
You cannot become famous by a good deed.
That is why I advise everyone to do
I advise everyone to do exactly like that,
As does the old woman named Shapoklyak.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Those who help people are wasting their time.
You cannot become famous by good deeds.
That's why I advise everyone and everyone
to do everything exactly as
as the old woman named Shapoklyak does.

they can put up a site with a blacklist of sellers (scammers)) great topics and self-promotion

I am surprised they stick their noses out in such threads, yesterday just showed one example here with a tester grail

Fast528:

then you could make a website with a blacklist of sellers (scammers)) great subject matter and self-promotion

there are no scammers in the financial markets -- but there are "weeping killers" -- that is what is often referred to as a scammer.

classics of the genre for sure: "Wall Street" and "The Financier" by T. Dreiser.

For those who like details, you can read "The Adventures of Pinocchio" by Carlo Collodi, which explains everything in a very popular way.

Nikolay Lobanov:
I've always been a bit slow on the uptake, but i got a good result when i got a signal from another EA and i'll try to get it working as i have already lost deposit.

Ohhhh... There's been a lot of people here already...

But we believe in you, go ahead my friend, you will succeed, you`ll get your deposit bigger and you`ll make lots of money with the signal ... just a lot of money ...

Any advisor can lose a deposit, it all depends on the settings, the instrument and the TF, I have not yet met an advisor that would always give a profit on all the instruments

Nikolay Lobanov:
I don't know what to do with it but i dont know how to do it and i dont look at all people that are accusing you, i dont have any idea what to do with it.
Do you trade by yourself? I don't know if you are ready to trade with this signal but you have the wrong lot. You are trading on your own.
I don't think you bought it as you don't even know what to do with the signal and you don't look at what people write accusing you of not using your head.
Reason: