FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 57

stranger:

Well, you see, thoughts are starting to emerge)

I've been thinking about rectangles for a week for a long time, but haven't really done it at all, so I put mine on your template

Let's leave it for a couple of months, see what happens.

no problem, if you've got a history, try throwing in the past.

i also like the broker where i trade more in terms of opening and the bars are different.

Myth63:

It's not a problem, if you have a history, try to go back in time.

and also, i like the broker where i trade more in terms of openings. and the bars are different there.

Oh, that's an idea, I'll do it by the end of the week.

Hello everyone and happy holidays!

To the point: I became a victim of forex mmcis and cried my money, which I took on credit. now being on maternity leave to work two jobs and even for the rent is not enough money, all goes on loans. Help, who can and who how much is not sorry. My card number is 4276670021219034. I certainly do not hope for a miracle, but if it happens, because soon it's Christmas! Thanks in advance! Julia.

stranger:

Well, you see, thoughts are starting to emerge.)

I'm just guessing, but he's got

to hurt them, between the arrows.

the volumes will start to go up and he will go down, then they will be in a lot of pain

maybe i am a wedge?

we will see before 1.2.2015

LadyBoss86:

Hello everyone and happy holidays!

To the point: I became a victim of forex mmcis and cried my money, which I took on credit. now being on maternity leave to work two jobs and even for rent is not enough money, all goes on loans. Help, who can and who how much is not sorry. my card number 4276670021219034. I certainly do not hope for a miracle, but if it happens, because soon it's Christmas! Thanks in advance! Julia.

I have all the capital invested in cents demo account ))))

pako:

the volumes will start to go up and they'll go down, then they'll be in a lot of pain.

maybe i'm just a cliché.

pako, have you been drinking?

pako:

the volumes will start to go up and they'll go down, then they'll be in a lot of pain.

maybe i'm just a cliché.

You just think logically. You sold a call at 22 with a 50 pips premium, your profit is a 50 pips premium that you got when you sold it, so above 2250 you start losing. You bought a call at 22 for a 50p premium, your profit starts at 2250. With puts, it's the opposite situation. So think about it.

_new-rena:
pako, are you drinking yet?
Still drinking.

pako:

it always shows the current volume, i.e. yesterday's volume was one, today it shows yesterday's volume plus today's volume, i.e. yesterday it was 5, today 5 plus 3 = 8 or 5-3 = 2

or am i screwed again?

I have to wait till the end of the month.

Yeah, yeah.
Exactly.

Determining the strike weight. :

Files:

stranger:
You just think logically. You sold a call at 22 with a 50p premium, your profit is the 50p premium you got when you sold, so above 2250 your loss starts. You bought a call at 22 for a 50p premium, your profit starts at 2250. It's the opposite situation with puts. So think about it.
It's not for me,, it's very complicated.
Reason: