FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 50

pako:

What makes you think I'm stealing it?

am i honestly paying for the service i receive?

or do you see where i take the dates?

I'm not saying you're stealing it, but if it's a free resource it's crap, if it's a paid one it's up to you.

stranger:

the yellow ones seem to be OI

Files:
data.ex4  71 kb

Kino:
I am not saying that you steal it, but if a free resource - there is crap, if paid, the terms of the information only you.
The resource is, let's say, publicly available, who wants information without delay, pay, who is satisfied with a delay - take it that way. This is the official site of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. The delay in options data does not play any role, so there is no point in paying. If Paco takes data from that page, he will still get it with a delay, so there is no theft here.

Kino:
I'm not saying that you steal it, but if it's a free resource, it's crap; if it's a paid resource, you're the only one with the information.
What if it's a paid resource?

pako:

Beautiful)

stranger:
It is a public resource, so to speak, whoever wants information without delay pays, whoever is satisfied with delay - take it that way. This is the official website of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. The delay in options data does not play any role, so there is no point in paying. If Paco takes the data from that page, he will still get it with a delay, so there is no theft here.
What is the point then, only dashes in MT4 ?

Professor, has the ruble gone to die?)))

stranger:
Professor, has the ruble gone to die?)))
I'm not a professor, but good riddance to him... Amen

Kino:
What is the point then, only dashes in MT4 ?

These "dashes" are a way of displaying information, if you don't like dashes you can draw arrows)))

I downloaded the whole library yesterday - read it)

pako:

So, what's the bottom line? Is there a prediction?
Reason: