FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 337

stranger:

What makes you think that?

Welcome back)

Good day, I want to check with you to get my head straight: 1) Do you calculate the yellow broken levels as the ratio of the strike price at maximum volumes (assuming a premium is added to that amount) to the strike price at maximum volumes (assuming a premium is subtracted from that amount)? Naturally, do you translate the premium into points in advance?

2) The report to calculate for the pound should be based on final prices, not the DB report, but the official closing data for currency options pit trading - SETT Price and pt.chge.?

3) Does it make sense to track open interest (its increase or decrease)? In terms of where the chart will go?

4) Levels on call and put by maximum volume then clear, but on question 1 I want to finish the final understanding.

_new-rena:

Hello!

It's not like one hour a month...

Wren, you said a month ago - unis - what's changed?

Evgen-ya1:

Good afternoon, I would like to check with you to get your head straight: 1) Do you calculate the yellow broken levels as the ratio of the strike price at maximum volume (assuming a premium is added to this amount) to the strike price at maximum volume (assuming a premium is subtracted from this amount)? Naturally, do you translate the premium into points in advance?

2) The report to calculate for the pound should be based on final prices, not the DB report, but the official closing data for currency options pit trading - SETT Price and pt.chge.?

3) Does it make sense to track open interest (its increase or decrease)? In terms of where the chart will go?

4) Levels on call and put by maximum volume then clear, but on question 1 I want to finish the final understanding.

they do not mean anything. only traded volumes on the futures market have sense.

Evgen-ya1:

Good day, I would like to clarify with you to get your head straight: 1) Do you calculate the yellow broken levels as the ratio of the strike price at maximum volume (assuming premium is added to that amount) to the strike price at maximum volume (assuming premium is subtracted from that amount)? Naturally, do you translate the premium into points in advance?

4) Levels on call and put by maximum volume then clear, but on 1 question I want to finish the final understanding.

I will discuss it later.

iIDLERr:
iIDLERr: it's the market maker that puts and takes away your Calls and puts. they mean nothing. what makes sense are traded volumes on the futures market and tick volumes.

Traded volumes have the same meaning as the money spent yesterday.

It only makes sense the dynamics, the change of these very volumes, in futures and options.

iIDLERr:
Wren, a month ago he said - down - what has changed?
The downgrade is clear, but it is worrying that they are going down too much. It will not come to parity in a month, now analysts are betting on parity, here we should look at what level they will bounce from, and it will not bounce badly, too many of those who believe in parity are becoming

stranger:

I'll tell you later.

The volumestraded make as much sense as the money spent yesterday.

Strange, there was an article, can someone throw me a link? MM holds liquidity above and below. I agree.

stranger:

I'll tell you later.

Traded volumes make as much sense as money spent yesterday.

Only the dynamics, the changes in these volumes, both in futures and options, make sense.

Thank you. I will wait.

Spekul:
The fact that they are going down - it is clear, but it is suspicious that they are going down too much, but they will not reach parity in a month, now analysts are betting on parity, here we should look at what level they will bounce from, and not a bad bounce, too many people who believe in parity are becoming
Well, we don't like fa. And this is war in the middle of Europe. Qué. Why should it rise?

iIDLERr:
Strange, there was an article, will someone throw me a link? MM holds liquidity top and bottom. i agree. no catching.

There.

Generally speaking, on the pound before 4760-80, don't get too excited about serious buying.

For those who like to ask "Is the pound already at 4760?", this is a guide, not a guide to action.

stranger:

I'll tell you later.

Traded volumes make as much sense as money spent yesterday.

Only the dynamics, the changes in these volumes, both in futures and options, make sense.

Strange, it doesn't make any sense at all.
Reason: