FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 335

stranger:
So what's the problem, post everyone, nagi and everything will happen)))
I remember your answer to my question - on smileys. In fact, sometimes you want to put a smiley, there are some that almost give a state of mind :)

server:
I remember your answer to my question about smileys. In fact, sometimes I want to put a smiley in, there are some that convey almost a state of mind :)
Read the spelling dictionary at night ))))

server:
I remember your answer to my question about smileys. In fact, sometimes you want to put a smiley in, there are some that almost transmit a state of mind :)

What did I say that I didn't understand?

server:
I remember your answer to my question about smileys. In fact, sometimes you might want to put a smiley in, there are some that convey almost a state of mind :)
The smiley itself should be saved on a disk in gif format

Article, come here, I'm speechless, what format are the emoticons in? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

in which wrote...

Lesorub:
The smiley itself should be saved on a disk in gif format
So, the situation becomes more transparent - well, I never used smileys, guys do not kick strongly :)

stranger:
Article, come here, I'm speechless, what format are the emoticons in? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Are the spaniels stupid again? )))

server:
I've never used smilies before, don't kick me too much :)

copy any smiley from here to the clipboard and save it as is to disk.

then paste it as a picture, a miracle will happen immediately.

Lesorub:

copy any smiley from here to the clipboard and save it as is to disk.

then paste it as a picture, a miracle will happen immediately

I'd say simpler - right click on the smiley from the branch, "save image as", and then as Strange told you.