EURUSD signal - page 4

Igor Yeremenko:
the level is not a line, it's a range.
I'm in. Who else?) I just don't like ranges that are too wide.

Waiting for now. If it penetrates the lower blue zone, it's down. If it hits the bottom red up, it's up. Better chance of up. But we'll see.

Please read the thread title. There is no need to insert predictions on other pairs.

Standing to buy

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Standing to buy

Standing to sell, targets below parity :)

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Standing to buy

If you look at the trend lines, I have the weekly, the daily lines have already been broken down and now we are going smoothly to the monthly trend down. On many pairs now with the euro are pulling back down. Also standing in the sales, but not to parity yet.... a little too early.

As they say, life will show.For now, I'm only waiting for the upside. If we break the 1.1690 level and hold on to it, then I will go down.

Yeah, you were right.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Yeah, you were right.

It's not evening yet, just a pierce of the lower level so far. Let's wait for it to consolidate below it.

khorosh:
It's not evening yet, just a pierce of the lower level so far. Let's wait for it to consolidate below it.

Trends have been broken, initial levels have been broken... what are we waiting for? In such situations, market entry + limit topping and we wait.

Reason: