FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 338

It's rather vulgar to like money so much )))

I wouldn't bother with some bullshit because I've wasted a lot of time on it. flush it down the toilet and live happily ever after!

iIDLERr:
Well, we don't like fa. And so a war in the middle of Europe. QE. Why would it go up?

it is not about growth. more and more countries are starting to sign contracts in their currencies and in euros instead of dollars, and gold is rising.

We would be glad if on Monday the Unis would go down and the correction would take us to 1.20, then the annual flat would go to 1.10-1.20, and from there to the parity.

that's the story (for the eu).

Evgen-ya1:

Good afternoon, I would like to check with you to get your head straight: 1) Do you calculate the yellow broken levels as the ratio of the strike price at maximum volume (assuming a premium is added to this amount) to the strike price at maximum volume (assuming a premium is subtracted from this amount)? Naturally, do you translate the premium into points in advance?

2) The report to calculate for the pound should be based on final prices, not the DB report, but the official closing data for currency options pit trading - SETT Price and pt.chge.?

3) Does it make sense to track open interest (its increase or decrease)? In terms of where the chart will go?

4) Levels on call and put by maximum volume then clear, but on question 1 I want to finish the final understanding.

In the last report we have a call with the maximum volume at 1.5177, put at 1.4826, the "iron level" is the middle between them)))

These levels themselves don't mean much, but their disappearance or appearance does.

iIDLERr:
Strange, it makes no sense at all. They bet and they flush.

Volumes, put in today - washed out tomorrow by the counter.

And the day after tomorrow the ECB and the Fed agreed to exchange a shitload of euros for quid and you didn't see that volume anywhere.

iIDLERr:
Wren, a month ago you said unis - what's changed?
I mean, I don't need to get banned anymore)))

Spekul:
the fact that the decline is clear, but it is alarming that they go down too fast, it will not come to parity in a month, now the analysts are betting on the parity, here we have to look at what level they will bounce from, and it will not bounce badly, too many people who believe in parity are becoming
analysts do not bet, they only analyze afterwards

iIDLERr:
Strange, there was an article, will someone throw me a link? MM holds liquidity at the top and bottom. I agree. no need to get caught.
It doesn't hold, that's how the system is built. Basically the price is made up in advance, the rest is cash.

stranger:

In the last report we have a stake with the highest volume at 1.5177, put at 1.4826, that "iron level" is the dead centre between them)))

These levels themselves do not mean much, but their disappearance or appearance does.

And what about the report?

stranger:

Volumes, put in today - washed out tomorrow by the counter.

And the day after tomorrow, the ECB and the Fed have agreed to exchange a shitload of euros for quid and you don't see that volume anywhere at all.

unlikely. This is for analysts and to calm the nerves before moving towards a pre-planned target.
Reason: