FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 251

stranger:
My exits aren't great either, but I'll message you when I see you, not here.
Come on. You and your silver's been pretty quiet, huh?

Speculator:
I am trading EUR/USD. There is only one trade.
I also sold the eur at 1010, bought halfway down.

Ishim:
I also sold 1,010 to the eu, halfway through the buy.

Yes, the news is on in thirty minutes. But I'll be asleep by then!

stranger:
Also learnt that Ninja takes quotations from the CME website.... ...... .... ....
Right, right - by default with Globex, but CME is also on the list, as are many others...

stranger:
The Moon buys, the Hercules) Everyone watches volume and OI, but no one knows what it is or what it is to them at all. Learned a lot today))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Old one, don't load it up! First of all I haven't fully understood your options yet, that's a yes. In the sense of calculating levels by adding the premium and strike, for example. But I don't think the open positions and volumes for options are fundamentally different from those for forwards.

The way I see it - the above tables show the positions of buyers of put and call options. The first are sellers (waiting for decline), the second are buyers (waiting for growth). Well, let's take a call buyer for example on the EUR. Straights at which they want execution is actually open interest, or the number of active contracts for today. The volume is the total number of concluded contracts.

If you look at the figure - the level of 1.17 on the calls increased by 1226 on OI. What does it mean? That at this level there are contracts to buy - someone expects growth. They removed 400 contracts from the 1.12 level - they must have expired... or... In general, this level is not so interesting ... What else should be understood here?

There is a question that is not clear to me - how sellers of options are considered in this table, and whether they are considered there? So, the sellers expect the opposite - that put or call will not be taken and they will get the premium. What does it give us? It is not clear... )) Who knows - join us in thinking

Lesson 2 - how to be smarter than everyone else and still learn at their expense:

1. You pretend to be smart, saying you know everything.
2. Publish photo jabs after the fact.
3. If you're asked a question, you reply that I'm not even going to answer such a stupid question.
4. You send it to various resources on the topic.
5. Ask the questions you are interested in yourself.
6. Wait for
7. Get answers to your own questions.
8. Bathe in the glory, boost your ego

Bought a Canadian - target 1.3 - that's your entry and exit, sticks, strikes, volumes and OIs ;)

Speculator:

Yes, the news is on in thirty minutes. But I'll be asleep by then!

Oh, I'm having a bad day.
Reason: