FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 165

Spekul:

They can write as much as you like, Mif has also seen the eu rise somewhere,

it just stopped falling for now, they'll blow everyone's brains out, and then we'll see where it goes

But if things are bad in the eurozone, you should not expect any upturn.

I just read his post.

It's simple - when you work for yourself it is one thing, but when you work for the public it is another. He read something somewhere and trumped up. Well, we know that the news is a belated analysis, as always... and more than money to the author of the news, there is no point in the news itself, by and large.

_new-rena:

just take my word that the euro is 1.69

Wow! What year is that by? К 2020?

How do you trade this information from a source of pure intelligence? Buy it right now?

)))

Bicus:

Wow! What year is that by? К 2020?

How do you trade this information from a source of pure intelligence? Buy it right now?

)))

it's up to the owner)))) Buy it, buy it. Remember this for better or for worse...

But I didn't say it would grow, just the opposite.

Oh, I get it.

1.69 is 1.169.

I screwed up.))

I can do that too:

Just take my word for it that the euro will be 1.0000. When? The devil knows. ))))

_new-rena:

just take my word for it that the euro is 1.69 and the pound is 1.5)))

by the way, the audi yesterday's target (as well as the pound) was beaten...

the forecasters are never wrong, the question is when))

Bicus:

I can do that too:

Just take my word for it that the euro will be 1.0000. When? The devil knows.) )))

and I'm thinking, what's the joke?

))))))))))

I'm sorry, I repent...

wild_hedgehog:
the forecasters are never wrong, it's just a question of when))
Wrong, wrong. Dry as a leaf, really)))

pako:

I don't argue. I meant the calculation. Your levels are in the wrong place. Where you had the puts, I have the calls in the same area plus the puts....

And in the pound you haven't bought into the pound, or have you had any luck so far?

It's probably a two-price strategy, you know - in/out, both of them...

Bicus:

To hell with coffee and other anti-scientific bullshit!

The trend! Nothing beats the trend. Draw your CME levels, but only those that are trending.

You should draw something of your own, there are plenty of trendsetters here).

I saw that there would be no price, I closed and sold, and you do not have to comment on other people's deals.

Well, I'm not commenting on other people's deals. I'm commenting on the direction. The most likely movement.

I don't show screenshots anymore. If you show me a picture, the price will immediately reverse. )))

It turned out to be a bad omen.