FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1413

Ishim:
on the eu overpulsation (((( (we are not flea-busters - we are pulsars!!!) (buy position, at least until 1.09)
0810 not taken, also bought, and put a limit there...

Lesorub:
0810 not taken, also bought, and there's a limit set...
where's our main Pulsar! ? (he would have explained)

Ishim:
where's our main Pulsar! ? (he would have explained).

at 5:00 p.m. Musc is pulsing somewhere...

is the pound sold out?

Nestradamus:
We need to move Chizhikov away like Sokol did with Fuy. Falcon at least tried to say something about the fuey, but these guys are just a bunch of bullshit... and no one's laughing...

on the 5rka people are measuring their intelligence, as I understand it, trade is of little or no concern to them, and I was reminded of Sokol yesterday when I looked at this argument... brought up a very similar situation....

fully support the oppression of this type of weirdo. i'm on board.

_new-rena:

on the 5rka people are measuring their intelligence, as I understand it, trade is of little or no concern to them, and I was reminded of Sokol yesterday when I looked at this argument... brought up a very similar situation....

i'm all for this kind of weirdo's oppression. i'm on board.

noooo let's give it another month of probation. (let's test it out)

_new-rena:

i'm all for this kind of weirdo's oppression. i'm on board.

Well, to make predictions one must have intelligence, not a chicken brain

Ishim:
No, let's give it another month of probation. (let's test it, so to speak)
see how they behave.

mmmoguschiy:
Well, to make predictions you need intelligence, not a chicken's brain.
I agree about the predictions, the rest is beside the point.

_new-rena:
I agree about the forecasts, the rest is totally beside the point.
All right, I've really overreacted. I take it back. I'll be more discreet. I'm all about positivity. So no hard feelings.

_new-rena:

on the 5rka people are measuring their intelligence, as I understand it, trade is of little or no concern to them, and I was reminded of Sokol yesterday when I looked at this argument... brought to mind a very similar situation....

I'm all for this type of weirdo. I'm on the team.

Couple more attacks on the old-timers and we'll start the impeachment proceedings.

Ishim:
noooo let's give them another month of probation. (let's try it out).

Shaman, you're always pitying cheeks if it makes them better, but it's the other way around...

Reason: