FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1770

Roman Busarov:

people are divided into several categories

1. those who come to the market and play

They are those who can (and they are in majority) make money one day and then be proud of it. They do not explain why they do not know how they managed to do it.

2. they are the ones who work.

These are those who spend much time on the market and explain the idea of their deal (they earn stable, although not as much as the first ones).

3. those are parasites.

They are those who do not show anything, but take pride in the market. And the most important thing for them is to bullshit the first and the second.

There is a fourth parasite, the one who does not show, who shames the first and the second and pretends to be the second.

Daniil Stolnikov:
there are also fourth parasites - those who don't show it, who badmouth the first and the second and make themselves out to be the second

self-characterisation, that's good

Server Muradasilov:
You have a family, give birth to children, try to feed and raise them. Do you think I can feed them with Photoshop?

You probably do not know how much good designers earn. These pictures you share are not proof of your success in this field.

from Roman Busarov's drawing

I made a shortened version, and you can see 5 green arrows and one red one. So the 5 green arrows are top-ups and one red one is a withdrawal. It looks like it's the 50,222.

The order history would show up like in the picture below.

Roman Busarov:

self-characterisation, that's a good thing

you should show a picture from 10 years ago))

unlike some personalities i show my results and i am not ashamed of my mistakes!!!

Alexey Busygin:

You probably don't know how much good designers earn. These pictures you have provided are not proof of your success in this field.

from Roman Busarov' s drawing

I made a shortened version, and you can see 5 green arrows and one red one. So the 5 green arrows are top-ups and one red one is a withdrawal. It looks like it's the 50,222.

the order history would show up like in the picture below.

You've ruined the company.

Roman Busarov:

people are divided into several categories

1. those who come to the market and play

They are those who can (and they are in majority) make money one day and then be proud of it. They do not explain why they do not know how they managed to do it.

2. they are the ones who work.

These are those who spend much time on the market and explain the idea of their deal (they earn stable, although not as much as the first ones).

3. those are parasites.

They are those who do not show anything, but take pride in the market. And the most important thing for them is to bullshit the first and the second.

Which group are you from?

I don't get it, will GBPUSD be suppressed by the bears again based on the week's results? Or a rebound from the week's opening?

Daniil Stolnikov:
There are also the fourth parasites - those who do not show it, who shit on the first and the second and pretend to be the second
That's it, we're out of the woods.

Alexey Busygin:
That's it, we're out of the woods.
the fucking house is full!!!

Alexey Busygin:

You probably don't know how much good designers earn. These pictures you have provided are not proof of your success in this field.

from Roman Busarov's drawing

the order history would show up like in the picture below.

You may not know how much a good designer earns when you use it as a proof that you are a successful designer.
Reason: