FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 135

pako:
I wish I had done that a long time ago.
Stop drinking vodka and make a 3-dimensional graph of the CMYO volumes (X,Y,Z). It's the 2nd day I've been messing around with it...

I christened my granddaughter, drinking only vodka.

But a lot of it.

Oh, Eidler is threatening to write with a small letter(((

stranger:
Oh, Eidler's threatening to spell it with a small letter(((.
So he's talking about the pound so you don't think about a reversal. Or is it Eurochka?

I've got a puzzle to solve.
There's a hell of a lot of volume on this candle. Yes and the other factor said it was clearly not selling here )))) (last day's trading test).
I wonder how long the fuel will last from such a factor )))

Thanks !

But still hope for Kukl's cunning and he will pull the Euro down on weak volumes )))) But that's just a hope.

_new-rena:
Stop drinking vodka and make a 3-dimensional graph of the CMYO volumes (X,Y,Z). It's my second day with it...
put, stake...
What's the third component?
You'd at least show me the drawing (in person). Probably everyone will scatter in their PMs ...))
Thank you !

stranger:

Nah, they'll wait until it drops to zero)))

Thanks)

Kiwi has to be taken somehow, missed it even though I knew correction to 84.

is this a joke ? or will they really wait for 0 ???
it seems to me that the big guys do not make rash moves.... or at the opening of the market will they buy Euro ?
or what ?

thanks !

tuma88:
put , call ...
What is the third component?
You should at least show me the drawing (in person). Probably everyone will scatter in their PMs ...)))
Thank you !

price, volume, time

i forgot all about the division into puts and calls.)

i am slowing down now). thanks ! (for the tip)

tuma88:

It seems to me that the big guys don't make reckless moves... or will they buy eurochka at the opening of the market ?
or what ?

Thanks !
The big guys are buying on weekends, and on Mondays we will have a gap with an extended spread :)

server:
The big guys shop on weekends and on Mondays we get a gap with an extended spread :)
wow...
Even so...
Thank you!
Reason: