FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1327

Here's a cheat sheet on him

Buying from pullbacks (near the blue) to the upper boundary.

stranger:
As for building, I have built 16 houses from 10 to 27 storeys, while the teacher is a lazybones by life))))
He should go to Belarus, they will make him work there).
Лукашенко подписал декрет о тунеядцах - TUT.BY | НОВОСТИ
Лукашенко подписал декрет о тунеядцах - TUT.BY | НОВОСТИ
  • news.tut.by
Александр Лукашенко 2 апреля подписал декрет № 3 "О предупреждении социального иждивенчества", сообщает пресс-служба президента. При этом он будет применяться к отношениям, возникшим с 1 января 2015 года. Данный документ издан "в целях стимулирования трудоспособных граждан к трудовой деятельности и обеспечения исполнения ими конституционной...

chepikds:
He should go to Belarus, they will make him work.)
Obligation to finance public expenditure At least it's fair!!! Homeless people thought they would cheat the state and become independent, but it was not like that - you were a slave and you will die a slave!

mmmoguschiy:
The obligation to finance public expenditure Well at least it's fair!!! Bums thought the state would cheat them and make them independent - but it was not like that - you were a slave and you will die a slave!
Why cheat yes, you can just send....

stranger:
Why cheat yes, you can just send....
Get caught - go to jail

there's a lesser law:

Linoleum

mmmoguschiy:
If I get caught, I'm going to jail.

You have a very high ego, who needs you))))

I, for one, have no intention of enforcing anyone's "laws.")

stranger:
You have a very high ego, who cares about you))))
Well, nobody cares about me here - but in Belarus they do))

mmmoguschiy:
So I'm nobody - but in Belarus they care about me ))
Been more than two weeks, just got back on Friday, looked, nain, nain)))

stranger:

I, for one, am not going to obey anyone's "laws")

you prove it to them

mmmoguschiy:
You prove it to them.

I'm not proving it, I just live my life as I see fit and it's impossible to take me by the "law" by the gills).

And those who do not understand the simple truths, such as that he was born free and owes no one anything, I'm not going to impose them, live by other people's laws and prove to others that otherwise can not be.

Reason: