FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1328

stranger:
I'm not proving it, I just live my life as I see fit and it's unrealistic to take me by the gills of the 'law')
Well, that's right - chickens, suckling piglets... ))

stranger:

And for those who do not understand simple truths, such as that he was born free and owes nothing to anyone, I'm not going to impose them, live by other people's laws and prove to others that it cannot be otherwise.

I totally agree!!! I have not owed anyone anything since birth!!! Duty comes from the word duty, work comes from the word slave.

The pound has the best range, 1.5 to 2.5 figs.

stranger:
I'm not arguing, I just live my life as I see fit and it's impossible to take me by the "law" by the gills)

In Belarus, they will take everyone by the gills! If you don't want to work, pay $250 a year and sleep well, if you don't pay, you'll be arrested and forced to work, picking up stones, sweeping the streets, etc..... Free labour force)))) Those who work are not affected by this law....

If you lived in Belarus and didn't work, but fiddled with forex and had no money to pay $250 a year, they'd take you by the gills in a heartbeat!)))

chepikds:

In Belarus, they will take everyone by the gills! If you don't want to work, pay $250 a year and sleep well, if you don't pay, you'll be arrested and forced to work, picking up stones, sweeping the streets, etc..... Free labour force)))) Those who work are not affected by this law...

If you lived in Belarus and didn't work, but were a forex pusher and didn't have the money to pay $250 a year, they'd take you by the gills in a heartbeat!)))

I'm not going to repeat myself, you don't get the point, live by other people's laws, you don't have to prove anything to me, just rub it in yourself.

stranger:
I won't repeat myself, you don't get the point - live by other people's laws, I don't need to prove anything to you, rub it in yourself.
Okay.

stranger:
The pound has the best range, 1.5 to 2.5 figs.
DOWN ???

Good for the pound.

)))

Pound sell zone above 1.5. Right, Beard?

Lesorub:
INSIDE ???
Sha, sha..., shal... poo))
Reason: