FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1230

_new-rena:
maybe, but not necessarily.
If you don't know the meaning of the word feed, what kind of stock exchange are we talking about?

_new-rena:
Continue to develop the logic of the highlighted thought and see where you get to...
I hope that wasn't sarcasm.

mmmoguschiy:
The dashes are levels. at levels we have an imbalance of supply and demand. That is, there is a concentration of finance, from which profits can and should be made. That is what Kukl has been doing successfully.
We start with the fact that the highlighted fiction - the continuation (conclusions) is from the same line. (by the way, Damus has trend rays, but there are also horizontal levels)

mmmoguschiy:
If you don't know the meaning of the word feed, what kind of stock exchange can you talk about?
I agree, but I'm not really thrilled about my ignorance, although the issue is just now being discussed behind the scenes.

Ishim:
To the law of money, the lines are secondary - there is nothing to discuss there. A scenario is a money-making option, here was a rollback scenario on euR - now it's over. Do not predict - you may never predict, but at least analyze past prices for scenarios - find them there.
Maybe the pullback is over. Maybe it is not. Time will tell. It is too early to draw conclusions yet.

mmmoguschiy:
I hope that wasn't sarcasm.
no. go on. i'm interested in the answer - why is there an imbalance in the level if it's a level?

It feels like you have more options than up and down...

Ishim:
The highlighted fiction is a continuation (conclusions) of the same thing. (By the way, Damus has trend rays, but there are also horizontal levels).
What do you mean fiction? Mendeleev had a dream about the table, but it has not become any less real

Do you think the levels were invented by fools in Ward 6?

_new-rena:
I agree, but not too thrilled with my ignorance, although the issue is just now being discussed behind the scenes.
where, exactly?

mmmoguschiy:
where exactly?
In private, with another person.
Reason: