FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1226

mmmoguschiy:
Where do you get these open orders? Are you connected to an exchange feed? Can we make a deal?
You open the first order on the fly - based on coffee grounds, then you open it thoughtfully - looking at the Equity.

_new-rena:
Open the first order on the fly - based on coffee grounds, then open it thoughtfully - by looking at Equity.
Whose Equity can you look at? Where can you see this Equity?

I won't say news, but if you look around the world.

The Americans have stopped printing, they are about to raise the %.

Europe is starting to oppose it, they will be punished... And they are not doing well because of our counter-sanctions.

The eur/bus is down, the question is, where to go?

Question numero uno: what about the rouble? it has gone from 62 to 57, but the oil surplus and depleting reserves, we expect it to reach 70 by summer?

P.s. If uttered nonsense, please do not throw shovels, I know myself that the small-eared jackass. I'm only interested in the 2nd week.

mmmoguschiy:
You indirectly called me a moron in a previous post without knowing who I am or where I came from. What was that about?
I don't know what you were suggesting there or for how many years, but what exactly did you suggest to me in this case? Nothing but insults!
Don't mess with the old-timers or you'll get the guys from the button....

azfaraon:
Whose equity is there to look at? Where can I see the equity?
Why are you all trying to turn mercury into gold? Even if someone managed to do it, he will never tell you. The man gave you an idea for a strategy, but you should not take it blindly for granted...

2035977:
Why are you all trying to turn mercury into gold? Even if someone has succeeded, he will never tell you. The man gave you an idea for a strategy, but you should not take it all on faith...
Why should you not believe the man?

azfaraon:
So why not believe the man?

I am by no means saying that he is lying, all I am trying to say is that there is no single cure for all diseases.)

2035977:

I am by no means saying that he is lying, all I am trying to say is that there is no one cure for all diseases)

A trader is like a driver who has to have a first aid kit in his car.

Your gold has not yet gone. If it does, don't pussyfoot around!

iIDLERr:
Your gold has not gone yet. if it does, don't pussyfoot!
I agree. 70 (USDRUR) is far from the limit.
Reason: