learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 340

elmucon:

It is a REVERSE MARTIN and bears little resemblance to the "regular martin" you mentioned. So profitability in this EA is a very relative concept.

works like this https://youtu.be/XVRD-XqrDAQ

And if you're not hard could you throw "normal martin" with profitability at least 2, or maybe a link to the code base ... very interesting to look at!

By the way, the risk can be raised up to 7 after 8...

I can agree with you about one thing - there is a lot to work on...

p.s. the objective was to make a robot that i don't have to optimize but i had to do it by eye and it should last for at least 10 years ... like this ... no tweaking !!! voila ...

Well, if there is no optimization, it's good, and maybe it won't fail on the real account. What is the starting lot? If not 0.01, then reduce the drawdown, so that the drawdown was not more than 50% and the real one.

The settings are by eye

Optimised version

yyyy

I don't think it's worth looking at such a long interval (10-year test).

There is a chance that the last year for example will lose out.

you don't wait 10 years for a profit

khorosh:

New exp. One swing arm is being used. Enter with initial lot. If a trade closed at take profit, the next one is opened with the same lot, if a trade closed at stop, enter with the smallest possible lot. Evra from 01.01.2015.

can i work with you with an advisor (try my entry points) ?

There will also be wagons, only used a bit unconventional.

if you agree, write to the 5 forum in person

Stells:

I don't think it's worth looking at such a long interval (10-year test).

There is a chance that the last year for example will lose out.

you don't wait 10 years for a profit

funny :)

elmucon:
funny :))
explain )))

Stells:
explain )))
time will tell you everything ....

khorosh:

New exp. One swing arm is used. Enter with initial lot. If a trade closed at take profit, the next one is opened with the same lot, if a trade closed at stop, enter with the smallest possible lot. Evra from 01.01.2015.

Continued upgrading my two-step anti-martingale. Slightly changed the algorithm of lot manipulation and introduced gap protection.

and how can you protect yourself from gep - in a tester?

YOUNGA:

and how can you protect yourself from gep - in a tester?

Orders do not open immediately after a gep.
Reason: