Emotions when trading - page 44

Globtroter:
It's holding so far.
that's lucky!!! :-D

mmmoguschiy:
that's lucky!!! :-D
:) You're probably just waiting for me to suffer a loss... Get analytical and your life will be easier.

Globtroter:
:) You're probably just waiting for me to incur losses... Get analytical and life will get easier.
I don't have time for that now :-D And I'm tired of arguing.) Especially today your strategy worked fine! And this is the main thing! A good MM can withstand any kind of slippage))

mmmoguschiy:
A good MM can handle any kind of slippage ))
A good forecast doesn't care about any kind of slippage

Globtroter:
A good prognosis doesn't mind any kind of slippage.
Not without that )) And by the way, I'm quite serious about wishing the account longevity ;)

mmmoguschiy:
Not without it )) And by the way, I seriously wished longevity to the account ;)
Thanks. I lead it to parity. Then on to distribution. I liked the entrance the most. It's precise to the millimetre. It's a precision job.
So far the drawdown is 0% ... That's how it was with SkyScraper:

The big deal.

And this is already a continuation of the Dollars Keeper story. By the way, where the red line is, there is a supposed pullback. It is close:

Month

The week

Day

4 hours

I agree that such things are easy to do when the trend is strong. Well, if so, why not... Robots don't trade like that.

Beautiful. Got a good grip on the wave.

Globtroter:
Thank you. I'm taking it to parity. Then on to distribution. I liked the entrance the most. Precise to the millimetre. It's a precision job.
So far the drawdown is 0% ... That's how it was with SkyScraper:

And this is already a continuation of the Dollars Keeper story. By the way, where the red line is, there is a supposed pullback. That's close:

Great hooking, really! Except that I did not close for nothing! Lost 2/3 of profits ))) But that's another story))

Did you remember to put a take on the parity ? because at the end of the trend it can go sharply down and up and not come back.
Reason: