FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1158

_new-rena:
when there is more than one order on a pair, a martini is.
Nah, go read about martingale)

stranger:
Nah, go read about martingale)
there are two types - reversal and trend. you have the second.

_new-rena:
When there's more than one order on a pair, martini is.

Stop there. Otherwise you'll screw it up here too. ))

_new-rena:
there are two types - reversal and trend. you have the second.

There you go, screwed up.

tol64:

Stop there. Otherwise you'll screw it up here too. ))

There you go, screwed up.

what did you say? i don't care what you said, troll64))))

_new-rena:
There are two types - pivoting and trending. you have the second.
Rena, I don't care what it's called, I think all these "ts" and terms were invented by assholes who have never traded.

_new-rena:
What did you say? I don't give a shit what you said, Troll64))))
You have almost 3000 posts in 2 months and I have almost as many in 4 years. So it's clear to everyone who's the troll. )))

stranger:
Rena, i don't care what it's called, i think all these "ts" and terms were invented by assholes who have never traded.

I don't care what it's called, I think it's all made up by assholes who've never traded before.

I have even had moments when a broker sends me a screenshot of my screen with a bunch of orders and they know what to do next.

_new-rena:
what did you say? i don't give a shit what you said, troll64))))//new comment on your posts

Example. You want to open a trade, for example 0.1 lot. You may enter in one order. But you can enter by means of a grid of 5 orders, each by 0.02 lots through a certain step. This is done when we are not sure of the exact entry point.

But this is not a martin, since the risks are the same as those when entering in one order.

Sensei, come out and troll.)

Bicus:

Example. You want to open a trade, for example 0.1 lot. You may enter in one order. But you can enter by means of a grid of 5 orders, each by 0.02 lots through a certain step. This is done when we are not sure of the exact entry point.

But this is not a martin, since the risks are the same as when entering in one order.

It is done in order not to worry about closing parts of the order, but simply place TP in parts and forget about it. You are very dark))))

The orders there are in the 20pp range.

Reason: