FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1646

Roman Busarov:
did they give him the red ones? =)
Pink ones)))

Roman Busarov:

that's what I don't get.

And who does the lab refer to?

Fucking hell )))) Myth... read carefully )))... Yusuf and BP's research is what we're talking about...
And you just hinted that it is possible to get what you get...or so (about the same informative) but without using the tsme database...
And was even willing to poke around and provide res... just did a similar thing back in 8 years... it was similar to your levels...
But I don't feel like it anymore...

Vizard_:
For fuck's sake )))) Myth... read carefully )))... Yusuf and BP research is what we're talking about...
And you just hinted that it is possible to get what you get...or so (about the same in informativeness) but without using the tsme database...
And was even willing to poke around and provide res... just did a similar thing back in 8 years... it was similar to your levels...
Why are you all so obsessed with those DBs, there's only a piece of information and it's not the most important)...

stranger:
Not only that, from several places.

like this ?

http://www.cmegroup.com/tools-information/quikstrike/commitment-of-traders-fx.html

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/fx/

It's a hell of a thing.

FX Commitment of Traders – CME Group
FX Commitment of Traders – CME Group
  • www.cmegroup.com
View FX market open interest reports based on CFTC reports in a comprehensive graph format.

Miscellaneous, and not just on SME)

stranger:
Why are you all staring at those DBs, there's only part of the information, and it's not the most important).
you old fogey )))) i told you back in 9 years that i don't use oh... they don't make any sense to me... I don't give a fuck who wants to buy or sell for how much and when)))

There's a ftp there... pull whatever your heart desires...))

ftp://ftp.cmegroup.com

Vizard_:
For fuck's sake )))) Myth... read carefully )))). Yusuf and the BP study are talking about...
And you just hinted that it is possible to get what you get...or so (about the same in informativeness) but without using the tsme database...

=)))))))) to understand anything, you have to do it yourself.... ask an old one.

the informativeness is enough for me on the semi-automatics written.

Anything I needed, I gave the links. And then if a person understood where it was going, he would find it himself.

Just pick up and give up what he spent time on, even the old can not.

Vizard_:

There's a ftp there... pull whatever your heart desires...)))

ftp://ftp.cmegroup.com

it won't open.

stranger:
Miscellaneous, and not just on SME)
Where else? I haven't mastered the CME putocalls yet ))
Reason: