FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1096

Myth63:
there is... but there is also the desire for them to hide the direction... leaving only the floating balance...
yes i agree the trades aren't comiforo to shine - it's superfluous. (it's still interesting to watch the real trading)

Myth63:
If you're looking at my post... it's pretty clear...
I remember him anyway.

Myth63:
the higher the risks
1 to 1 is fine :-D

Myth63:
the higher the risks.
yeah. not easy, not easy... and there are nuances - you can easily meet Kolyan when 1k2000 becomes 1k100 for example)

Ishim:
I agree it's not good to show the deals - it's redundant. (it is interesting to watch the real trades anyway)

Sensei, look, here's where you won't see or even hear much about an open deal from anyone, but there's a lot to read.

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/68823-optsionnie-urovni-avtorskie-ili-nestandartnie-metodi

We've got nothing but deals to look at.

Опционные уровни (авторские или нестандартные методы)
  • aleksi77
  • www.forexdengi.com
Продолжение темы [Архив] Опционные уровни (авторские или нестандартные методы)

mmmoguschiy:
1 to 1 is just right :-D
it's like depositors in a bank - 4% a year! inflection popre, it'll be 7)

stranger:

Sensei, look, here t here's not much you'll see or even hear about an open deal, but there's a lot to read.

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/68823-optsionnie-urovni-avtorskie-ili-nestandartnie-metodi

And we only have deals about nothing to look at.

If there's a more or less clear guide to these coloputs, is there? I want to attach them to the chart - something like horizontal volumes within a couple of figures in each direction.

_new-rena:
it's like depositors in a bank - 4% a year!
And not in a leap year!

mmmoguschiy:
Is there a more or less coherent guide to these koloputs anywhere? I want to attach them to the chart - something like horizontal volumes within a couple of figures in each direction
It's written in that thread, who wants to do it - use a calculator and go ahead)

mmmoguschiy:
Is there a more or less coherent guide to these koloputs anywhere? I want to attach them to the chart - something like horizontal volumes within a couple of figures in each direction
If you do not know what they are, you may start looking at them again.
Reason: