FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 478

azfaraon:
Why do you have to make it up? I just showed you that there's a difference when one nickname is confused with another...
Yeah, well... that's a tough one.

stranger:
What do the sticks say about the pound?)
Do you like talking to sticks?

azfaraon:
Why do you need it ....? I don't want you to say later that you run with your "bare ass"))) Although everything I wrote worked for me personally.
If you trade by stars, why do you have to run and look for positions every day? You don't make more profit because of the number of trades. I'm telling you about it all the time.

Teacher:
Do you like talking to sticks?

Nah, come on))) I love the woodpeckers so much....

It's not a woodpecker.

I think it's a chicken costume. Apparently he got it in kindergarten and still can't get it off. He's used to it.

Bicus:

It's not a woodpecker.

I think it's a chicken costume. Apparently he got it in kindergarten and still can't take it off. He's used to it.

Don't be so hard on him, he's sick.

stranger:
So even if you trade by the stars, why run around looking for positions every day? Profits do not increase with the number of trades. That's what I keep telling you.
It's funny ... Who dictates it to you?)) You draw conclusions using information from .... Everybody has his own information ... Someone probably even uses the deductive method ... If the method gets results for the person who uses it, then the method has the right to live ...

stranger:

Nah, come on))) I love the woodpeckers so much....

Woodpeckers don't have fear. All you love is stick talk. My Ivashka's been waiting for you

azfaraon:
(Funny ... Who dictates into your brain?))) You too make conclusions using the information .... Everyone has his own information ... Someone probably even uses the deductive method ... If the method gets results for the person who uses it then the method has the right to life ...

Again about the man in Kiev.

I'm not talking about the method, I'm talking about the fact that you're out in the field every day having adventures on your ass.

stranger:

Again about the man in Kiev.

I'm not talking about the method, I'm talking about the field every day for adventures on your butt.

Look at history.... I said my opinion a long time ago ...And I'm just waiting...
Reason: