FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1090

stranger:
The teacher has been proving it to us for seven years in practice, that's why he is the teacher)

the price chart, it doesn't matter where it is)

they've been struggling for years - at least one of them got something useful....

a black square - now that's what I'm talking about)

stranger:
I don't have any.)
And I've put it away, watching.

yurchenko:
And I put it away, watching.

For what?

I lied, boo at 5260)

Thought the price would pop out today at 1.49 - 1.50 to sell, no fate, smoke on.

stranger:
Why?

estimate how much nerve you have, if anything goes wrong....

In that case, you need to set yourself up for a maximal loss - you need to do the math to avoid a total loss.

_new-rena:

estimate how much nerve you have, if anything goes wrong....

In that case, you have to set yourself up for a maximal loss - you have to do the math to avoid a total loss.

You have to think with your head where you buy and where you sell, then you won't get a loss. And if you open several trades every day, guided by the stars, then the result is clear.

stranger:
You have to think with your head where you buy and where you sell, then you won't lose money.
I know that - the forex market is full of currencies) you can buy or sell if you want. you take any of the trades you know, if it is at the bottom - it means buy, while the situation is bad.

_new-rena:
Oh, I know that - there are a lot of currencies on the forex market) you can buy or sell if you want. You take any of the trades you know, if it's down - it means buy, as long as it's bad.
I do not know how many currencies there are, I can follow one, maximum two.

stranger:

For what?

I lied, boo at 5260)

Thought the price would pop out today at 1.49 - 1.50 to sell, no fate, smoke on.

Well, let's do it!

yurchenko:
Well, let's jump out!

Yurchenko, this is talking about nothing.

I see NOW support for the pound at 1.4647-77, the bottom of the range, from which you can start buying again TODAY at 1.4607. Forward is about 10 pips today, from all this I draw conclusions. What are you looking at?

buy. stop 4665

4725-4695 zone is subject to a six-fold bounce and return now 2 times

Reason: