FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1104

tol64:

"The prognosis should get an hour before what happened". (c) Super Ren.

)))

So did you even understand what's in there and where? I don't))))))

_new-rena:
What can I say, there's something coming up too. when's FOMC?
It's not the what and when, it's how you phrase your thoughts. A masterpiece of nature. )))

stranger:
So do you even understand what's in there and where? I don't))))))
He needs to learn to understand himself first. )))

tol64:
It's not the what and when, it's how you phrase your thoughts. A masterpiece of nature. )))
I sometimes skip words that can be inserted logically (i.e. like programmers - by default). i am rarely understood by anyone at all. that's why i say that some of my thoughts become understandable to people at the 7 kilometre mark.

tol64:
He needs to learn to understand himself first. )))
He wrote almost like a Teacher, the meaning of individual words I understand, but the general meaning of what he wrote is not)))) Growing up)))

_new-rena:
If the forecast fails, go to the 15th. If it fails, calculate all pairs for both the 14th and the 15th separately. no need to cheat. everything is in the reports (and as it turns out - on the charts in MT4). only without calculations on CME reports you won't notice anything. only current prices are taken from charts. the forecast should be obtained about an hour before the start of the event.
tough arbitrage :-D

God help whoever sells a Kiwi and an Audi...

mmmoguschiy:
Tough arbitration :-D
ESSSS !!!! Well done! Seen it all!!! Write a strategy and don't need any other quotes than the one you have.

Lesorub:
God help whoever sells a Kiwi and an Audi...
Yeah, we do.

_new-rena:
I sometimes skip words that can be inserted logically (i.e. like programmers - by default). I am rarely understood by anyone at all. that's why I say that some of my thoughts become clear to people at milepost 7.
Is this on purpose or congenital? What is this phenomenon called? Has it been studied by scientists? )))
Reason: