FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1099

yurchenko:
What for?
CU to test!

stranger:
These pdf-files are transactions for which they are required by law to report, otherwise no one would ever see them.
I get it - I have to go learn the basics )). What page is the first page to read? I do not understand where the data for calculations come from.

Ishim:
CU to test!
А

mmmoguschiy:
I get it - I have to go and learn the basics )) Which page do I start reading there? I don't understand where the data for calculation comes from.
I have to read everything. ))) But you can try to automate the process. After all, we live in the 21st century. ;)))

tol64:
You'll have to read everything. ))) But you can try to automate the process. We live in the 21st century, after all. ;)))
Speed it up? :-D

mmmoguschiy:
Who's to say - it's easier on a calculator :-D
If you have difficulties with the above algorithms, you can try the optical text recognition method. But it's not so easy either. )))

Ishim:
well, it's interesting when the real time is triggered!
You don't know the reason for entering, what interest can there be? If you discuss a topic with people, learn something, give something yourself, that might be of interest, because you understand each other, but otherwise it's about nothing.

tol64:
If you have difficulties with the above algorithms, you can try the optical text recognition method. It's not easy either. )))
Now we'll have to send the bugle to Hallowe'en :-D

mmmoguschiy:
speed up? :-D
If you have time. )))

Yes, didn't go to 49 and above the radishes but wanted to finish in the selloff.
Reason: