How to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. - page 22

always made me smile when newcomers to trading wanted to increase their deposit 100500 times. This is an absolutely pointless exercise. If it is done to find an investor, an adequate investor will bypass such figures. If it is done to increase the deposit, the next increase will be in the opposite direction to zero. My advice to you (and I in view of my activity and experience can give advice) do not bullshit, do not waste time on this nonsense, overclocking, search for magical advisers or indicators. it all will not lead you to success. algotrading works only where you can properly create algorithms, for example any of the fund algorithms includes a search and detection of opposed large participants whose volumes can move the price. and the position is always open towards the work of this participant. In order to create such an algorithm you have to have knowledge of how to determine the speculative large volume. Frankly, no one here has ever been even close to right. To compare the price of creating an algorithm = $150,000 (and here you are being bought magic advisers for $30))), and most of the cost is not the code, but the process of distinguishing participants on the chart. And there are plenty of such algorithms. If you want to make money in the market, look for someone who works in large volumes and moves the price. And forgive me if he teaches you and shows you how real trading goes behind the scenes. All the best and profit!

MrBobr1:

How clever and rich everyone must be. I once offered $600 for someone who surpassed my results by an order of magnitude. I mean, he increased his account 280 times or more in 4 months, and was ready to introduce me to him how he did it.

Well, the problem is, you didn't. You got lucky. It's easy to do it again. You just have to be a badass to persevere. You get lucky at some point.

Viktar DayTrader:

always made me smile when newcomers to trading wanted to increase their deposit 100500 times. This is an absolutely pointless exercise. If it is done to find an investor, an adequate investor will bypass such figures. If it is done to increase the deposit, the next increase will be in the opposite direction to zero. My advice to you (and I in view of my activity and experience can give advice) do not bullshit, do not waste time on this nonsense, overclocking, search for magical advisers or indicators. it all will not lead you to success. algotrading works only where you can properly create algorithms, for example any of the fund algorithms includes a search and detection of opposed large participants whose volumes can move the price. and the position is always open towards the work of this participant. In order to create such an algorithm you have to have knowledge of how to identify the speculative large volume. Frankly, no one here has ever been even close to right. To compare the price of creating an algorithm = $150,000 (and here you are being bought magic advisers for $30))), and most of the cost is not the code, but the process of distinguishing the participants on the chart. And there are plenty of such algorithms. If you want to make money in the market, look for someone who works in large volumes and moves the price. And forgive me if he teaches you and shows you how real trading goes behind the scenes. All the best and profit!

Do you have proof of your experience, ? Apart from self-parody.

You can increase your account 1000 times in a short time by using instruments with non-linear pricing - these are options.
Three profitable trades in a row, with a P/L ratio of 10, yields that thousand: $100x10x10x10=$100,000.
You have to guess three times.

fxtrance:
You can increase your account 1000 times in a short time by using instruments with non-linear pricing - these are options.
Three profitable trades in a row, with a P/L ratio of 10, yields that thousand: $100x10x10x10=$100,000.
You have to guess three times.

Tried options once. Payout 75% from a couple of $ raised to 50-something for 6 or 7 trades. At full bet. Where are the options payouts like you wrote?

Vladimir Mokrushin:

I tried options once. Payout of 75% from a couple of $ raised to 50-something in 6 or 7 trades. At full wager. Where are the options payouts like you wrote?

Need vanilla options, not binary options. Also need good liquidity, a wide range of instruments, no margin deposit when buying an option. In short, you need access to the CBOE US exchange, brokers are now opening accounts with no minimum deposit requirements.

Vladimir Mokrushin:

I tried options once. Payout of 75% from a couple of $ raised to 50-something in 6 or 7 trades. At full wager. Where is the payout on options like you wrote?

he meant stock options.

the video is relevant.

Viktar DayTrader:

(If you do not know what's going on in the market, you may start a new one, but you don't know how to do it. In order to create such an algorithm you have to have knowledge of how to determine the speculative large volume. Frankly, no one here has ever been even close to right. To compare the price of creating an algorithm = $150,000 (and here you are being bought magic advisers for $30))), and most of the cost is not the code, but the process of distinguishing the participants on the chart. And there are plenty of such algorithms. If you want to make money in the market, look for someone who works in large volumes and moves the price. And forgive me if he teaches you and shows you how real trading goes behind the scenes. All the best and profit!

That's how I found such an algorithm. I'm using it as a basis and trying to increase my deposit. I have my own difficulties, of course. I have never been used to direct my hand to a trading account, I have never been used to direct my hand to a trading account.

MrBobr1:

That's how I found this algorithm. I am trying to increase my deposit based on it. I have my own difficulties, of course. I'm not sure how to use it, but I'm sure it will help me in the future.

I have already supported this discussion in this thread, but in my daily routine I have completely forgotten about it. I am more of a forecaster than a trader. I'm interested in, as you put it here, "guessing a few times in a row..."

I would like to compare our systems under the closest possible conditions. I opened a demo account for that right now and placed an order according to my forecast. Technical conditions are as follows: leverage 1/500, lot size 2/1000 of the balance. (balance is $ 3k, respectively lot = 6.0) TP 477 points. Screenshot drop in personal. Sootvete for themselves interesting to do a comparison write. Something will come up.

yuz.1:

I once supported a discussion on this thread, but in the hustle and bustle of everyday life I've forgotten all about it. I am more of a forecaster than a trader. I am interested in, as you put it here, "guessing several times in a row...".

I would like to compare our systems under the closest possible conditions. I opened a demo account for that right now and placed an order according to my forecast. Technical conditions are as follows: leverage 1/500, lot size 2/1000 of the balance. (balance is $ 3k, respectively lot = 6.0) TP 477 points. Screenshot drop in personal. Sootvete for themselves interesting to do a comparison write. We will think of something.

If you want to compare them in such a way, you'll have to do it yourself. I do not trade on a demo account and have never traded. I have never traded on a demo account, except in the beginning for a couple of days when I was studying the trading terminal. I'd rather have a small but real account. I don't make any predictions, I don't try to guess anything. I trade on tested situations. I know in what situation, what is the probability of making a profitable trade. So, when there is such a situation, I open, when there is no situation, I wait. I just got a screenshot of your trade. I wouldn't do that, but if you can do it, that's great.

Reason: