FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1035

tuma88:
and in the meantime the prodroman has broken through the local break

you'll get the point, you'll understand everything)

artikul:

Ishim, you've got some sense.)

Look, a green bull radical )))) By buy energy, by oscillator sell )))) Prog refused takei and set all orders to Boo and removed the Sell Limiters )))). If the oscillator shows some buying, we will go up ))))

Why should buy without confirmation by grey bar?
It's the "Get ready to buy" stage now.
Or is it a different oscillator?

_new-rena:
you get so bent out of shape in a day..... he meant family trousers)
and the pound is still going on my forecast at 1.48 (or 46... whatever it was... - by the way Strange made a screenshot for posterity - when he comes back from work he will show it)

Ishim:
and the pound is still going on my forecast at 1.48 (or 46...whatever it was... - i.e. Strange made a screenshot for posterity - when he returns from work he will show it)
If you do not know the price, just give me a drawing.
Thanks !

Ishim:
and the pound is still going on my forecast at 1.48 (or 46...whatever it was... - by the way Strange screenshot for posterity - when he returns from his earnings he will show me)
so i say - beautiful!) and he said it's time to go to bed tonight, like normal Europeans) and "ALL GO TO THE VILLAGE!!!" )))

Ishim:
don't mess with radicals - they'll cut you down (((.
Free radicals in chemistry are particles (usually unstable) containing one or more unpaired electrons on the outer electron shell. By another definition, a free radical is a type of molecule or atom capable of independent existence (i.e., having relative stability) and having one or two unpaired electrons. An unpaired electron occupies the atomic or molecular orbital alone. As a rule, radicals are paramagnetic, as the presence of an unpaired electron causes interaction with the magnetic field. In addition, the presence of an unpaired electron can greatly enhance reactivity, although this property of radicals varies widely. )))

tuma88:
and why should the grey bar be a buy without confirmation?
It's the "Get ready to buy" stage at the moment.
Or is that a different oscillator?
1.05, sell stop at 1.490, if it is able to break it, the target is 1.035 - then from there it may go up for correction. (it just met the trend bears and got sad...)

tuma88:
for the Profurset, make a sketch.
Thanks !
I wrote it all down, the correction is good - take as much as you want))))

No one trades in kiwi, no?

I suggest salting the Euro Kiwi)

tuma88:
and why should the grey bar be a buy without confirmation?
It's the "Get ready to buy" stage at the moment.
Or is it a different oscillator?
Yes it is that stage now )))) The oscillator is the same )))) And everyone has his own confirmation )))) I'm already formally in a bullish trend but my purchases are filtered by the oscillator's readings )))) Maybe we will go down again ))))
Reason: