FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1036

artikul:
Free radicals in chemistry are particles (usually unstable) containing one or more unpaired electrons on the outer electron shell. By another definition, a free radical is a type of molecule or atom, capable of independent existence (i.e., having relative stability), and having one or two unpaired electrons. An unpaired electron occupies the atomic or molecular orbital alone. As a rule, radicals are paramagnetic, as the presence of an unpaired electron causes interaction with the magnetic field. In addition, the presence of an unpaired electron can greatly enhance the reactivity, although this property of radicals varies widely. )))

You're making progress with the software! The last one was done by torchlight, you write me the targets - I'll calibrate it for you!

Go to sleep!

artikul:
Yes that's the stage right now )))) The oscillator is the same )))) And everyone has his own confirmation )))) I am in a bull trend formally, but my purchases are filtered by the oscillator's readings )))) Maybe we'll go down again )))).
When we do, gold will go up.

chepikds:
Go to sleep!
Ishim visits us so rarely)

_new-rena:

No one trades in kiwi, no?

I suggest salting the Euro Kiwi)

RePLAY, for the little eyes) although it's too far away for me to catch up)

_new-rena:
for the eyeballers - RePLAY) even though it's so far gone that it's hard to catch up)
the euro salt. 0.8 is rolling.

iIDLERr:
the eura of salt. 0.8 is shaking.
salted already.

artikul:
Yes that's the stage right now )))) The oscillator is the same )))) And everyone has his own confirmation )))) I am in a bull trend formally, but my purchases are filtered by the oscillator's readings )))) May be we will go down again )))).
Most probably we will go down. But not downwards, but downwards ) as the support is too far down. At 1.0270

Thanks !

tuma88:
most likely downhill. But only we won't go, we will fail ) as the support is far away at the bottom. At 1.0270

thank you !
Well, it's good )))) Prog took the take off the orders )))

Ishim:
1.05, sell stop 1.490 if it penetrates the target 1.035 - then from there up for correction. (it just met the trend bears and got sad...)
now 1.0548.

but why is the sell stop at 1.05 ?

48p extra ?

thanks !
Reason: