FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1030

Lesorub:

gave an Audi a while back, have you taken advantage of it?

I asked about the top bar yesterday - what does it mean, but no answer ....

stranger:
Don't embarrass the Master with obscure swear words))))
he lacks leverage! and he will flip forex!

stranger:

I don't know about the Euro, but think about it, buy the Pound on intraday support in the evening, after Europe closes. I know it's a bad time to make any decisions)

Ok, I will write less often now, tomorrow in the countryside, dead modem, all the delights of life)

Where's the money? (с)

Ishim:
Where's the money, Zin? (с)
aaaah, in the countryside it's like in Greece, the man with the money is a god there)

_new-rena:
I asked about the top bar yesterday - what does it mean, but you still haven't answered....

entrance area...

_new-rena:
aaaaah, it's like Greece in the countryside, the man with the money is a god there)
Too bad Myth mixed up the warrants ((((( would be where to look now! (I'm thinking somewhere to work... daytime wizard in the evening modem girls))))))

stranger:

I don't know about the Euro, but think about it, buy the Pound on intraday support in the evening, after Europe closes. I know it's a bad time to make any decisions)

Ok, I will write less often now, tomorrow in the countryside, dead modem, all the delights of life)

other stuntmen's indices are pulling up for their session.... let's watch

Ishim:
Too bad Myth mixed up the warrants ((((( now there would be somewhere to look! (I'm thinking somewhere for a living... daytime wizard in the evening modem girls))))))
he just took a little too much of a risk... you're right.

Lesorub:

entrance area...

ok. the picture is now complete. i'll write soon, when the trajdun jumps out of me and the muse jumps in)

artikul:
Excavation continues )))) Prog moved the tee at 03405 on the eu ))))

I had it moved to 0.9800 on the prowrset .

Thanks !
Reason: