FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1039

mmmoguschiy:
and they also say the Doll does not exist :-D
only he or Kolyan can explain analysis errors)

In general - does anyone know what the emotional upsurge in currencies is? I don't think there has been any important news?

Pity=) what you wrote yesterday =)

uh, let it be for half a year or more=)

mmmoguschiy:
In general - does anyone know what the emotional upsurge in currencies is? I don't think there has been any important news?
On March 13th the US government debt will be discussed.

mmmoguschiy:
In general - does anybody know what kind of emotional surge in currencies is going on? I don't think there is any important news?

There are a lot of these freeloaders, especially those who have been doing pyramiding on this descent in time, something should be done with them, if the US unemployment rate (15.30) will give reason to continue the trend, and probably someone already has an insider, then we should take away the hard-earned money from these mortals, because they do not know any measure)

Myth63:

Peez=) there you go yesterday =)

dibs :-D

Myth63:
On March 13 they will start discussing the US national debt.
Money on the bench? :-D

Olegts:

They are too many of these freeloaders, especially those who are doing pyramiding on this descent in time, something should be done with them, if the unemployment rate in the u.s. (15.30) will give reason to continue the trend, and probably someone already has an insider, we should take away from these mortals hard-earned money, because they do not know the measure)

i want the same beautiful chart! ))

Myth63:

Pity=) what you wrote yesterday =)

Europe at parity)

Myth63:

uh let it be for half a year or more=)

what if it's a nuclear war?

Reason: