[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 90

strangerr:

Well, yes, we're all losers here))))
I respect you and promise I will not tolerate any more idle chatter in your direction! I wish we could meet in person...

Ishim:
loser, loser.... I'm just trying to visualise it. When I first opened the trading terminal I said to myself, "You're a millionaire and you have the grail, so be it. And you with the idea that you are a loser, what will you achieve?

I don't want to explain anything to you, let him drool and snivel further.

snail09_1:
It's a dark avatar, we colour-blind people can't see a thing 8-(.
You can see it in the office - this forex monster! I imagine him as a sausage monster - you have to dodge and snatch chunks

Ishim:
loser, loser.... I'm just trying to visualise it. When I first opened the trading terminal I said to myself, "You're a millionaire and you have the grail, so be it. And you with the idea that you are a loser, what will you achieve?
You don't get it Igor, you won't achieve anything in these high-risk markets. Keep playing.

There's nothing more to discuss.

In short, good news for the bears (EUR/USD) USD index on the

the hourly chart went up from the nearest support line

Unfortunately, if you look at the pair, downward movement is not visible

snail09_1:
You don't get it Igor, you won't get anything in these high risk markets. Keep playing.
I have nothing to gain. Hello, everybody!

Oh, hey, you guys, it's hot here)))) There are a lot of losers, I see)))))))). The franc is going down, someone is going to sell the eur? Last week they shouted to buy, like chasing a steam train? And today to sell?????Funny.

Ishim:
I don't have to do anything anymore. Hello, everyone!
The eu will make a correction of 30 pips, then it will break the local low and go up to 1.4. Consider this a prediction

Ishim:
I don't have to do anything anymore. Hello, everyone!
Good for you. Did you quit your job?

snail09_1:
The EUR will correct by 30 pips, then it will cross the local low and go up to 1.4.

now everything is clear )))) such apocalyptic forecasts, take 10-20 pips and rejoice ))))) and spit on 1.40
Reason: