FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1581

Zogman:
well how did you see 1.1340 - option levels ?
no

Ishim:

Trolls to BAN!!!

You're not waving flags and banners here, you need to be modest, Sensei, at your age, draw us a picture, a house, a tree, the sun, calm down, you're home)))

azfaraon:
What is the reason for the euro to go down? 15-16 pips is billions in terms of volume ... maybe someone has lost or gained ...
It is not certain. It is quite specific to the level we defined earlier. There is no third. And the explanation is very simple - the analysis and the books, which Gandalf does not like.)

stranger:

OK, that's the end of the lesson.)

Well the "analysts" always have an excuse for any prediction )) 20 pips here 20 there... That's how they lose their deposits - 20 pips didn't get there - before they had time to close - bang and no way!

Our Sensei was kind....

Daniil Stolnikov:
So do the "analysts" always have excuses for any forecast )) 20 pips this way and 20 pips that way... That's how they lose their deposits - 20 pips didn't get there - no time to close - bang and no way!
You do it with an error of half a fig, at least do it once, I'll look at it.

stranger:
At least do it with an accuracy of half a fig, I'll look at it once.
You're kidding, right? Read the above - too lazy to copy

Sorcerer, where's your pokemon again and why is HE so rowdy? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Zogman:
well how did you see 1.1340 - option levels ?

How? Strictly according to the precepts of the Master!!!!

I drew lines and that's it.

stranger:

How? Strictly according to the precepts of the Master!!!!

You draw the dashes and that's it.

The old one started to look at the dashes - you can see the gnarly ones today!!!
Reason: