FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 838

Ishim:
where are the pamm? signals? - Another naked analyst ((((, 2 days! - record! (i really lost a day on silver, it was a long time ago and i can't prove it((( 1st place is yours!))

I poured 3 times a day on a demo, while I was setting up the program)))) and that's because the leverage was flying from 100 to 2000 (an interesting demo for the first time)

I have a feeling I do not know what I need. )))) leverage is better to be stable nevertheless ...

I'm still sticking to selling on the eurik ...

Myth63:
I told you it's a fann and I'm changing it to a new one... I've withdrawn the money and am tuning a new one =) Ishim, at least read the topic before you write anything... ok????

As a submariner to a submariner, a musical salute from me to you! ))))) it's gonna be okay!

Ishim:

As a submariner to a submariner, a musical salute from me to you! ))))) all will be well!

You're going to pull out the PAMM. I'm down 15%. It'll only take five minutes.) Don't be crazy.)

Myth63:
I came home and there it was, do you hold on to the euro?

_new-rena:
Pull out a PAMM. Only 15% loss... It only takes five minutes))) Don't be crazy)
Be done )))!

Ishim:
be done )))!
Been tightening up lately I see. Keep up the good work, take your time. Well you have to show that there are normal traders here.

_new-rena:
Been tightening up lately, I see. Keep up the good work, take your time. Well, it's got to show that there's normal traders here.
Have you seen the thread? I've cleaned up so much there! )))) Strange goes back and forth with Sensei and Guru )))) left some recent posts...

senat999:
I got home and there it was, did you take a buy on the Euro?

I don't have a buy in the signal. I don't trade the euro much, but I got in most of them =) 1 stop, i was outbid...

Ishim:
Have you seen the thread? I've cleaned out so much there! )))) Strange goes back and forth to Sensei and Teacher )))) left a few posts last...
No, I haven't. I haven't had time. I just got more of a signal. I'm watching...

_new-rena:
No, I haven't. I haven't had the time. I just got a more or less good signal. I'm watching...
http://forum.alpari.ru/index.php/topic/54299-prognozy-ot-ishima/page-16
Reason: