FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 834

_new-rena:
i'm sure they ' re all profitable, just the opposite. half a year is not enough...

I have a history of more than 2 years already made so =)))) half a year for what I plan is quite enough for it to make a profit. that's what was shown.

As i already wrote, on the last signal the drawdown has arisen with the desire to take a smaller deposit. but the drawdown has not exceeded 15%.

Olegts:

on oanda for the first time in a long period there are more buyers than sellers, has anyone tried to trade on charts like this?

The answer here is obvious. the most probabilistically profitable option for trading on charts in MT4 is a counter-trend, as price returns more often than it moves in one direction. The trend for a forex trader is either luck or bust, just think about it.

Myth63:

I have a history of more than 2 years already made so =)))) half a year for what I plan is quite enough for it to make a profit. as it was shown but with the addition of scalping

Myth, if you want to add and my experience in that strategy, see the arithmetic progression and make pako remember my post if you want. the volume on forex i counted - every point one way on that progression... the number of points from price to hai and low in the box is the buy/sell volume if you put in the progression formula... The trend is by months (two bars with periods of 2 and 3).

_new-rena:
The answer here is obvious. The most probabilistically profitable variant of trading on charts in MT4 is the counter-trend, because the price returns more often than it moves in one direction. The trend for a forex trader is either luck or bust, you name it.

There is no "flat" in the market, subjectivism! Any "flat", consists of trends in lower TFs, if you trade only "flat", sooner or later the trend will knock you out of the market... the so-called "death of the martingale"...

You need to see exactly where a range can form and where it will break, only then it will be a plus...

chepikds:

There is no "flat" in the market, subjectivism! Any "flat", consists of trends in lower TFs, if you trade only "flat", sooner or later the trend will knock you out of the market... The so-called "death of the martingale"...

It is necessary to see exactly where a range may form, and where there will be its breakthrough, only then there will be a plus...

agree

_new-rena:
Myth, if you want to add my experience in that strategy as well, watch the arithmetic progression and make pako remember my post if you want. the forex volume I counted - every point one way on that progression...
=) what i want is all calculated=) i'm too tired to type in the history and look for analogies in the past. it needs to be found, described, written down. i've already done 2 notebooks for a week per sheet and so for each pair =)

Myth63:
=) what i want is all calculated=) i'm too tired to type in history and look for analogies in the past. it needs to be found, described, written down. i've already created 2 notebooks for a week per sheet and so for each pair =)
yeah, it's not easy. better to write the indices, then they're quick to describe the situation.

Myth63:
=) what i want is already calculated =) i'm tired of typing in history and looking for analogies in the past. it needs to be found, described, written down. i've already created 2 notebooks for a week per sheet and so for each pair =)
but for the advisor to search for an analogy?

_new-rena:
It's better to write an indicator, then they'll describe the situation quickly.

I have one =) thanks to artmedia70 it's creepy simple, but it's enough to understand it. and I consider everything else to be manual =)

Myth63:

I have one=) thanks to artmedia70 it's simple as hell but it's enough to understand it. and I consider everything else to be hands-on=)

If you know how to count with a pen, don't bother. artmedia is a good guy, he'll help you and himself)))
Reason: