Harmonic Analysis - page 118

USDCAD Daily. Last week I was looking for a bullish N200 and gartley on the pair on daily chart. The N200 completed and the pattern seemed to be working but the bullish gartley is valid as long as the pair doesn't violate C of the pattern.

Files:
usdcaddaily.png  63 kb

RyuShin:
USDCAD Daily. Last week I was looking for a bullish N200 and gartley on the pair on daily chart. The N200 completed and the pattern seemed to be working but the bullish gartley is valid as long as the pair doesn't violate C of the pattern.

This week is a unique one for me, usually I do see several good opportunities, but this week is absolutely unclear to me. USDCAD was one of the best ones this week, but even this one is unclear...

Maybe it is the new templates and indicators playing with my previous perception...it is always hard when I change something.

Files:

lobogabor:
This week is a unique one for me, usually I do see several good opportunities, but this week is absolutely unclear to me. USDCAD was one of the best ones this week, but even this one is unclear... Maybe it is the new templates and indicators playing with my previous perception...it is always hard when I change something.

What do you mean by unclear lobo? Changing often is not a good idea in my opinion because it messes you up. If you have so many things going on at the same time, you'll be in a fluster all the time.

USDJPY 4h - Potential bearish cypher. There's a triangle pattern on daily chart. PRZ of the pattern is within the resistance level of the triangle. There's other bearish cypher as well but I'll pass it.

Files:
usdjpyh4.png  54 kb
usdjpydaily.png  62 kb

RyuShin:
USDJPY 4h - Potential bearish cypher. There's a triangle pattern on daily chart. PRZ of the pattern is within the resistance level of the triangle. There's other bearish cypher as well but I'll pass it.

Yes, I have seen probably both... also T2T weekly review was out, I have not checked out his view on UsdJpy yet...

Trading Strategies | Day Trading | Trading Education

Files:

RyuShin:
What do you mean by unclear lobo? Changing often is not a good idea in my opinion because it messes you up. If you have so many things going on at the same time, you'll be in a fluster all the time.

Unclear - I mean normally I can build a case MTF, but not this week... since the gap of last week for whatever reason I got confused, and this weekend I am unable to construct good cases.

You are perfectly right about changing is not really good... I DO KNOW IT .

lobogabor:
Unclear - I mean normally I can build a case MTF, but not this week... since the gap of last week for whatever reason I got confused, and this weekend I am unable to construct good cases. You are perfectly right about changing is not really good... I DO KNOW IT .

Anyways do not worry about it because I'm sure you'll be better and better at trading. You know we all have a bad day from time to time. It is what it is.

Off topic. Do you guys know that you can copy "trendline, horizontal line, vertical line etc.." on MT4 by double clicking an object and then press ctrl key and left click? I didn't know the function. It makes so much easier to draw patterns and stuff.

EURGBP 4h - Potential bearish N200.

Files:
eurgbpm30.png  45 kb

Gold-H4-Bat/Gartley

Files:
goldh4-0923.png  122 kb
Reason: