FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1482

Nestradamus:

Very tough level - 1.13 and pennies. Whether it will break through or not is not clear. Repeated pullbacks from it are possible, I think so far. Most likely, it is possible to draw a slightly descending level and the slope to it, like your lime one (which is lower-up). And until it clamps the price, it won't break through.

Let's watch....

Nestradamus:
You've got it coming! You've got manners coming out of every hole in your body. You too... Likewise... Keep joking...
I'm a very patient man by nature. I'm sorry, but I'm sick of you - nothing personal!!! I'm sure you're a normal, sane person and we just don't understand each other.

Daniil Stolnikov:
I'm a very patient man by nature. I'm sorry, but I'm sick of you - nothing personal!!! You're probably a normal, sane person and we just don't understand each other.
Don't judge yourself. I understand you very well. You like to make fun of others, but it's the same actions towards you that annoy me...

new-rena:

Very tough level - 1.13 and pennies. Whether it will break through or not is not clear. Repeated pullbacks from it are possible, I think so far. Most likely, it is possible to draw a slightly descending level and the slope to it, like your lime one (which is lower-up). And until it jams the price, it won't break through.

Let's see....

Nestradamus:

I've been trying, I've been trying. 1.13 is a broken level, I think. What do you think? // at first glance there is no reason to stop there?

Ishim:

I don't see the channel ((((, the thin purple ones are central trends - they are used for correction (reversal, they are actively used by Arveds) I used these central trends to test "fire channels" - it is all beautiful on the history. And a breakdown or a rebuff of losing points is a reality, the breakdown of this point is a money entry. (I already wrote about 1.13 a long time ago) Horizontal reds.

(I wrote about 1.13 a long time ago).

Ishim, you decided to take all the money from Kukl?

new-rena:

I've been torturing, torturing. 1.13 is a broken level, I think. What do you think?

Why not? The old one said it's gonna be over soon. Isn't that a reason?

Seriously, check out the pattern with the 1/6 corners, the lime ones. Just take into account the fact that they were made by a bot, which does not see the graph, it has only one point for plotting - far left. And all coincidences with price reversals will be considered as casual, if not suggestive.

Files:

Roman Busarov:

I think the year is over. New, needs a new theme.....

continuing to promote the idea of a weekly channel !!!!

And I wonder if your bets don't go to forex, where the money goes from 100 k quid, but they go to the kitchen ... what do you study there - where did the drunken drunkenness of the broker lead his flock? :)

Nestradamus:

Why there is no reason. And the Old One said the correction would be over soon. Isn't that a reason?

But seriously, look at the template with 1/6 corners, lime ones. Just take into account the fact that they were made by a bot, which does not see the chart, it has only one point for the plotting - far left. And all the coincidences with price reversals will be considered random, if not suggestive.

Yeah.

So we start to assume what Strange says - correction for a couple or three months and it's time to think about pipsing?

I'm at 1.1308 fixing most likely...

new-rena:

Yep.

So we are starting to assume what Strange says - a correction for a couple of months and it's time to think about pipsing?

I don't think the cockroaches in Strange's head differ from ours in colour or quantity. It's just that we're all shifting on something; I'm on Gunn, Strange is on putocalls, Ilya is on firewood. And the truth, as always, is in the middle...

Nestradamus:
I don't think the cockroaches in Strange's head differ from ours in colour or quantity. It's just that we're all shifting on something; I'm on Gunna, Strange is on puttocalls, Ilya is on firewood. And the truth, as always, is in the middle...
I'm at 1.1308 fixing most likely... waiting for a pullback to about 1.088 and then I'll buy again. I'm afraid to sell...