FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 840

_new-rena:
bought a sec, picked up a 100 and salt again))
)))

Ishim:
)))
Here's a look - not from the charts, but I think there are more buyers than mama. The americans will close at 3pm MSC. I don't think they'll let up until the close, if that's the case.

_new-rena:
Here's a look - not according to the charts, but I think there are more buyers than mama. The americans close at 3:00 a.m. Moscow time. I don't think they'll let up until the close, if that's what it takes.
I look at the m5, red candle is selling, then green one is buying, but the volume is not the same? (I've heard that they pipsed them - they ruin eyesight((())

_new-rena:

the volumes are buying and selling, between which (as in parity, as in inside the loc) the price crawls (in blue). the chart is completely different. all lines are almost straight.

As for the signals that trigger 15-40 pips, you may test them, but if you have less than 3-10 pips, then it's a futile business.

Ishim:
I can tell you that if you have a signal 15-40 pips and it works (even if not always) then you can try it, and if less than 3-10 pips, then it's a futile idea.

The signal usually lasts for a few days... I'll tell you this: if there are 15 - 40 pip signals, they work (even if not always), then you can try it.

_new-rena:
I've got a sale so far. The bike was a little bug in the software - it's an everyday thing and can be fixed. The signal usually lasts up to a few days...
well done! (How many positive trades out of 100 on the Prog?)

_new-rena:

I've had a sale so far. the baika was a small bug in the software - it's an everyday thing and can be fixed. the signal usually lasts up to a few days...

baiked)

leave it till 1.135 ))))

Ishim:
well done! (and on the prog, out of 100 trades, how many positive ones?)

100 deals is how many days? )

let's see, demo for now)

I don't want to drive people crazy... i think i need to wait a bit, but i have a baika...

_new-rena:

100 deals is how many days? )

let's see, demo for now)

bought - closed = deal 1 pc. bought - closed = deal 2, and so on up to 100 pcs. (while we correspond you had 3 grand - did you even think you had short trades or not ?)

Ishim:
bought - closed = deal 1 piece. bought - closed = deal 2, and so on up to 100 pieces. (while we're rewriting you had 3 grand - was wondering if you have short trades or not?)
I have the same signal, just re-investing. while we are re-writing, i have doubled) (since i joined the thread)
Reason: