FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 20

Myth63:
It allows you to understand what is there=) and the reports I get everything from change almost twice a year =)
Just look at the contracts, five minutes of work, there are minimal changes.

_new-rena:

I've already described the idea before. I've traded this way. It was almost a grail. Only two parameters got in the way - the TF and the calculation period. doubled on friday.

I just want to accumulate some history first, and then we'll see.

Not solid)))) I think the market will start to pick up again. And a prettier picture)))) And what for? Don't you need money?) Once made and styled the subscribers, it's not for you to rivet grails )))) And there's no demand for you because you haven't promised anything to anyone, I have given you access, and you go there and do what you want)))).

stranger:
It's no fun))) When you tell them that your indicator shows real volumes with CME, oh, then people will be attracted to you. And a prettier picture)))) And what for? Don't you need money?) Once made and styled subscribers, it's not for you to rivet grails)))) Who needs them - money?
It's not about money, it's about agony. They won't pay you back. I can give them back but not to everyone... prepare for now SQL-server for the accumulation of history. for example, the 2005-th. do not buy it for the sake of everything (the teacher will scold) ...

pako:
do they have real volumes? or just the conversion of futures and options?
The only good thing is that the volumes in numbers are very accurate, which you won't find in meta...

pako:
does it have real volumes? or just the conversion of futures and options

What are the real ones then?) There's even a division between traded in the pit and electronic)

pako:
then there is no need to "dirty" the bot either

He won't give us the link.)

_new-rena:
The only good thing is that the digital volumes are the most accurate, which you won't be able to find in meta... Rena, there are no trading volumes in mt, there's no one there at all, it's an empty bucket.
Rena, there are no trading volumes in mt, there's no one there at all, it's an empty bucket))))

stranger:

What are the real ones then?) There' s even a division between traded in the pit and electronic)

He won't give you a link, will he?)

I've been struggling with this one for a long time, in order to determine whether a level is dead or not, without having information from the CME. but you can, you can tell from the chart. that's why I'm going back to the CME, because the task gets easier.

_new-rena:
you first need to understand the "physics" of how a quote is formed.
A good thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/12342
Справочник трейдера: ордера, цены, стакан, фонды, валюта
Справочник трейдера: ордера, цены, стакан, фонды, валюта
  • www.mql5.com
Как формируются котировки Forex. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

stranger:
Rena. there's no bidding volume in mt, there's no one there at all, it's an empty bucket)))
yes, there is. it's a hassle.

You can't tell anything from the ticks and the glass. you have to look from the bottoms upwards. and then back to the minutes.
Reason: