FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 19

In fact, if you approach your topic correctly....

You can calculate levels for one, three, six months or even a year.

Most people have seen that the news is breaking and the currency is strengthening (the right level has not yet been reached).

pako:

pulling a page, parsing, writing to a file.

just like here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/145882 .

I see, that's what I've done. until you analyze the story, you won't understand anything. it's not for nothing that Strange wants dynamics.

Myth63:

In fact, if you approach your topic correctly....

You can calculate levels for one, three, six months or even a year.

Most people have seen that the news is breaking and the currency is strengthening (the right level has not yet been reached).

I am doing it, but within two months at most, and here we are talking about intraday changes, which are not really necessary for trading, or rather may be needed rarely, but it is interesting for the full picture.)

stranger:
Yes you are right all things considered, I, for example, I do it, but within two months, no more, here we are talking about reflecting intraday changes, which in principle are not very necessary for trading, or rather rarely needed, but for the full picture is interesting, and Rena and Paco maybe money to raise the product)
well, i have been doing similar things for 3 years now=) only i use my hands =)

Myth63:
I've been doing the same thing for 3 years now=) only I do it with my hands =)

So am I with my hands, but I would like a chudrobot))))

I know you're doing it, you gave me the idea about two years ago on the 4.

pako:
Why make them if you don't need them?

Organise a service with Rena and you can sell indies.)

Maybe you'll get some ideas.

pako:
Why make them if you don't need them?

you just need a bot - it's easier.

It takes a long time to do it by hand.

stranger:
I just want to accumulate a story first, and then we'll see.)

I've already described the idea before. I've traded this way. It was almost a grail. Only two parameters got in the way - the TF and the calculation period. doubled on friday.

I just want to get the story for starters, and then we'll see.

pako:
why get your hands dirty when you have a bot?
it allows you to understand what is there=) and the reports from where I get everything change almost twice a year =)

Myth63:
It allows you to understand what is there =) and the reports from where I get everything change almost twice a year =)
The problem is that the TA of the last year coincided with the previous year. well, it was hard not to get a positive result in the medium term. and this time - it will not be so easy. that's why we need to delve into it. some visitors of our branch have already come across the difference. and in the articles have already predicted, but... unfortunately, except for a bust, there is nothing yet. and the pound will bring more surprises...
Reason: