[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 783

margaret:
"Enlighten me", what is this bad news on the euR?
Anything useful or understandable?

solar:

the more LTROs, the more newly created unsecured euros. This is bad for the currency.
if it was bad, they would be way down by now, but that's not the point... the market took this news into account earlier as far down, but there will be a decline anyway, but not from this level (we are in a medium term downtrend and have not come out of it)...there is already a little bit left

margaret:
if it was bad, we would have been way down by now, but that's not the point... the market took this news into account earlier as we were far down, but anyway there will be a decline, but not from this level (we are in a medium term downtrend and have not come out of it)...just a little bit left already

)))) I see what I see ... and what i see is that as soon as news on euro comes out that is even remotely capable of starting to dump the euro, a big buyer appears..... and who's counting what, i don't know.... it's a fact that someone is stupidly buying all the time.

solar:

)))) I see what I see... And what I see is that as soon as news on euros comes out, even a little bit capable of starting to dump the euro, a big buyer appears..... and I don't know who has taken what into account.... it's a fact that someone is stupidly buying all the time.
The ECB is pouring in... The euro was essentially rising on the closing of short positions

Margaret, excuse me, but in your time frame, not long is how long? A week, a month or a quarter?

margaret:
The ECB is pouring in... Euro essentially rallied on closing short positions

Nah. Buy contracts came up... almost always... I can see that... Stops wouldn't have gone in the cup either. .... The market would just go up without any buying.

dvs:
Margaret, excuse me, but in your time frame, not long is how long? A week, a month or a quarter?
technically, if it goes, today or tomorrow, to update the top by 100 pips, then you can already safely sell it...and not long - it can happen within 1-2 weeks...

check it out...saw it the other day

margaret:
technically, if it goes, today or tomorrow, to renew the top by 100 pips, then you can already sell it safely...and not for long - it can happen within 1-2 weeks...
do you think we won't break through the weekly trendline?
Reason: