Non-dynamic trading. - page 16

tol64:

An indicator can also be a transaction history or the current properties (state) of a position.

An indicator is something that can be analysed.

This is how we get to the point where we are surrounded by indicators in life.

DC2008:
This is how we get to the point where we are surrounded by indicators in life.

It turns out that way. ) There's no getting away from it. It's an undeniable fact. Although it's interesting to try. But it is very difficult to imagine something that is eternally constant.

Perhaps infinity is the only true constant. Everything else is relative.

tol64:

It turns out that way. ) There's no getting away from it. It's an undeniable fact. Although it's interesting to try. But it is very difficult to imagine something that is eternally constant.

Perhaps infinity is the only true constant. Everything else is relative.

Infinity is relative.

barabashkakvn:
Возможно ли вести торговлю без индикаторов? Без вызовов хендлов индикаторов в советниках? На что опираться при безиндикаторной торговле?
tol64
:

On price and time.
So you have to analyse price and time, you have to analyse the rate of change in price over a time period. So "analyse" will mean mathematical transformation of price. If there is a mathematical transformation, it means the use of a technical indicator. This means that there cannot be a non-syndicator trade.

Vinin:
Infinity is relative.

I don't deny that it can't be, nor anything that can't be proven. But I find it "easier" to imagine infinity than that for someone else it might not be.

Finding out what's behind that thought would certainly be interesting. )

P.S. Yes. I was wrong, absolutely everything is relative that is comparable. Thinking that everything but infinity is changeable, I wrote that everything else (except infinity) is relative. ;)

barabashkakvn:
So you would have to analyse price and time, to analyse the rate of change in price over a time period. So "analyse" would mean mathematically transform the price. If there is a mathematical transformation, it means that a technical indicator is used. This means that trading without indicators cannot be.
Volumes. Open interest. Transaction history.

tol64:
Volumes. Open interest. Deal history.
Oh, it is a pity the only broker in my country who has shut down the access to the exchange via MetaTrader5 - now I cannot check such an interesting direction :(

In karroche: trading without indication is a fashionable marketing ploy for the plankton.

I said (c).

artmedia70:
Carrochette - no-indicator trading is a fashionable marketing ploy for the plankton. I said (c).
That's for the front page. Unequivocally.

There was a big magnetic storm yesterday)
Reason: