Non-dynamic trading. - page 15

if any computational operation is considered equivalent to an indicator, there are no such systems

if, for example, passing parameter values without calculations into a function is acceptable as an exception, then a pipser can be made

Alexey:

Investing is investing, not trading. Investing must be at least 90% if not 100% profitable. And we are the only ones who have more risk in investing than in trading yourself.

It is possible to analyse.

What is attractive about Forex is trading on credit and a huge percentage of profit from invested money. You cannot invest on credit and the profit percentage is small.

tol64:

You're the one who hasn't figured out what an indicator is. )))

Think better about what the price itself is an indicator of. ;)

Price is a reflection of the moment when supply and demand meet. Or in other words, a reflection of buying or selling.

Speculator_:
What makes Forex attractive is trading on credit and a huge interest rate of return on invested money. You cannot invest on credit and the profit percentage is small.

Right! They've already scattered to give you credit for trading. The only thing they do is to reduce the risk, by means of leverage, by splitting the capital. You may use them only for accounts with draconian conditions where you are more or less guaranteed to get a loss.

You can make money on forex, but not for everyone and you need to know how.

At the last championship my multi-currency Expert Advisor did not use a single indicator - i.e. it is indicatorless. It is in the market all the time and does not even analyse the price.

I was completely satisfied with the result.

DC2008:

At the last championship my multi-currency Expert Advisor did not use a single indicator - i.e. it is indicatorless. It is in the market all the time and does not even analyse the price.

So, the result is 100% by chance? It does not analyze anything? All deals were opened at random?

tol64:
So the result is 100% by chance? Doesn't analyse anything at all? All trades were opened at random?
At the start - at random, and then the result of the trade is analysed and corrections are made.

DC2008:
At the start, it is a guesswork, and then the result of the trade is analysed and corrections are made.

An indicator can also be a transaction history or the current properties (state) of a position.

An indicator is something that can be analysed.

DC2008:
At the start, it's guesswork, and then it analyses the result of the trade and makes adjustments.
So he does analyse his activity, so there is still a lot to do without analysis

The coin is the main indicator!)
Reason: